Fan Club Tables at C3 deadline Dec. 9th

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by BFett88, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. BFett88 Jedi Master

star 4
    This is interesting, have we ever thought of hosting our own table at C3? With all the x-wing stuff and other things we have done, it would be cool to distinguish our selves from the main fan force.

Check this web site out:

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/displayswc.aspx?file=swc-fan-tables

I think they might be free.
  2. COS_Vader Jedi Padawan

star 4
    They are free, but you must have an intreguing idea. I know I have tons of props, but you guys would have to think up a great idea.

I just though of documenting all the work on the X-Wing. That's my idea.
  3. ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan

star 4
    that would be an awesome thing to do. You guys really stand out in the Fan Force for all the work you did on the X-wing.
  4. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight

star 6
    This is one time when everyone just wants to go and enjoy the con... Not spend the whole thing working at a table... Besides, FanForce will have it's own table, and most likely the only individual FanForce with a table will be the Indy Knights, since it is their home city and they help out a lot w/ the prep work... If you guys want to work at the con, I would suggest signing up for a shift at the FanForce table
  5. ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan

star 4
    fun at a con? is there such a thing?!
  6. Taeriel Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm certainly planning on having fun at the con! :D No work, no schedules to worry about other than attending panels and getting in lines... just fun, fun, and more fun!

I have to agree with Zoo. While the work on the X-Wing is certainly very, very impressive and deserving of wide recognition... I have to admit to being selfish and wanting to spend the con having fun, rather than staffing a table. (It probably doesn't help that I still remember all the stress from scheduling tables for the WotR event!)
  7. Sith_Slayer Jedi Master

star 6
    We actually did discuss this briefly a while back, and put the kabosh on it, since it would demand round-the-clock staffing.
  8. BFett88 Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought that I would bring it up, simply because I did not know if everyone decided on this yet and that there was only 9 days left.
  9. Sith_Slayer Jedi Master

star 6
    Thanx for bein' Johnny-on-the-spot though, BF!
  10. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6

DANG!!!! I hate it when yu guys are right....FLOL!

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Lucky for you all... But the FF will be having a table, which I will have to serve my time... :(

Maybe Ewan will take pity on me and steal me away :D
  12. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6

Gotta luv that responsibility, eh JGoC!? FLOL! My heart goes out to ya, girlfriend....REALLY!

13. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight

star 6
    I plan on signing up for a block... We could work together and make all the PTB nervous ;) [face_devil]

Plus, you have to experience me heckling people, to truly understand the con experience ;) [face_laugh]
  14. anthonymaul Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I just want to go and have fun,and get into as much trouble as poss.
  15. SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR

star 7
    Well I read some stuff in the CR board before I was banned :p They think there is going to be a FF table where other FF's can put flyers up & what not & sign up to man the table.
  16. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6

See, we're goin' about this all wrong.....we should have our own table, and have all the autographers come to the mighty RMFF!!!!!!

17. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight

star 6
    FUN NOT WORK! That's what it's all about for C3!

Besides, they'll find us if they want autographs, and this way we'll just draw crowds wherever we go ;) [face_devil]
  18. SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR

star 7
  19. Sith_Slayer Jedi Master

star 6
    Here is a finalized list of those groups to be hosting [link=http://www.starwarscelebration.com/displayswc.aspx?file=swc-fan-tables] fan tables at Celebration III [/link]
  20. SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR

star 7
    FANFORCE TABLE
    "helping restore the X-wing model at the Wings Over the Rockies Museum in Denver"

Did you see that? S_S, is the FF going to have a sign up sheet? I wouldn't want people to miss the best part :D
  21. Sith_Slayer Jedi Master

star 6
  22. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight

star 6
    My understanding is that all RSA's in attendence are being asked to fill slots first, before opening it up to others
  23. Sith_Slayer Jedi Master

star 6
  24. Obi_Wannabe Jedi Master

star 5
    There are still several slots needing to be filled on Sunday, please post in this thread:

http://boards.theforce.net/FanForce_Celebration_III/b10611/18582098/p4
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.