Fan Expo

Discussion in 'London, ON' started by DaleSabers, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay guys who'll be attending this years Fan Expo. It's major star wars this year. It includes both anakins (child and older), david prowse, chad vader & young boba. I'll be able to attend since my parents make it my vacation of the year and I'll be crashing at my uncles. I know the new guy chris will be going since he told me.
  2. StarfleetJedi Jedi Padawan

i'm thinking of it, but it all depends on my finances between now and then. as well as the costs. i had checked out the site for it yesterday or so and the prices weren't up for tickets and all that. i'm excited for it cuz there's not only some good star wars actors there, ie the vaders, but Batman (how he's sci-fi i dunno), Riker, Barclay, Vic Fontaine, and Samwise Gamgee (again, not really Sci-fi *shrug*) But yeah it should be fun.
  3. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah since that party cost me around $500.00, I have to get the finances back in order.

besides isn't that late August?

Also when did you get a job?
  4. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    who said anything about me getting a job? I said that it counts as my vacation of the year since my folks go off to cuba, sisters go off camping and I usually stay home to take care of the pets and the home. So my convention trips count as my vacation which I greatly enjoy doing since I get to see my great uncle and take care of any business that I need to take care of while in toronto.
  5. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Did you say your sisters go to band camp?
  6. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    no, they go off to a camp site with my parents and their boyfriends. They just came back on monday from paradise valley and they left to cuba with my mom only. So it's just my stepfather and I for a week.
  7. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    So band camp is in paradise valley eh.
  8. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rob I don't know nor care what they do when they're camping.
  9. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Now wait a minute, don't you have a sister that is like 5 or 6. You should care if she is going to band camp.
  10. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rob get your head out of the american pie movies. Paradise valley is nothing more then a family camp ground outside of london. Maybe 1-1.5 hour drive from here down south east. Plus my 6 year old sister does things that I don't care about nor what I want to know about.
  11. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Wait a minute you should care what your sister does, she's only 6. Also if you only knew what kind of camps there are in south western Ontario, you'd be going.

And that's how I met my EX.
  12. darthsolvo Jedi Master

star 1
    i think tom and i are going to the fan expo
    we will probably crash at my ants hours
  13. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    how are you guys getting to Toronto?
  14. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm probably going, Granite may come too.

Also, I did not attent band camp, I went to a church camp. That's where I met Granite though.
  15. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    well that'll be good. A group outing this will be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.