main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fan Fic forums n00b

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Forcebewitya, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hello to all of you. I've never been to this section of the site, and was wondering if this would be the right place for me to post. I'm writing a story right now, it takes place during the starting days of the Empire, and Rebellion, but all of the main characters are my own made up ones. The only character that is not my own is General Dodonna, and he only makes a cameo. So I was wondering if this is the right place to post about it or what not. Any help or redirection would be great! :) thank you

Forcebewitya!

Yup, I?m [the mod] here to lock this thread. Your story sounds like it belongs in ?The Saga? forum. Please create a new thread and post it in that forum. If you have any problems, feel free to contact me by PM. I?m always available. Locked.

2. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Before TPM- Before the Saga Forum
    During TPM-ROTJ- The Saga Forum
    After ROTJ-Beyond the Saga Forum

3. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Welcome to the fanfic boards!

For future reference, this kind of thing goes on the Writer's Resource Forum. Only stories are allowed here. A mod'll probably be along soon to lock this. But, such comes with being a noob. ;) You'll catch the hang of it in no time! Welcome, and have a blast!

4. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    You can also decide to edit the title and content of this thread if you want to post your story in this era. Good luck and welcome! :)

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.