main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Fan fiction comic help

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi Master Thon, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Master Thon

Jedi Master Thon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2013
    I was thinking about writing a fan-fiction comic series (as in writing and not drawing). After watching a few videos online, I was completely clueless. I have a few ideas for story arcs, and I tried writing a script, at which I ultimately failed. Here are my story arc ideas so far:

Arc 1: Fireworld - A Sluissi Jedi (one of my favorite species) and his Talortai Padawan, in charge of a clone trooper fighter squadron, chase after a Trade Federation-aligned bounty hunter accused of helping in the failed assassination attempt on Senator Padme Amidala. Just a month after the beginning of the Clone Wars, their search takes them to Eos, a planet where the Trade Federation has a mining facility.

Arc 2: Siege of Voss - The Separatists want to force Voss to join their alliance. The Republic sends to Jedi to intervene, long-time friends Bant Eerin and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Together with a brave Voss mystic, they lead a band of rebels into battle. However, they are stranded on Voss after someone sabotages their way off the planet.

Arc 3: Revelation - Jedi Grand Master Yoda seeks aid in the galaxy-wide conflict dubbed "the Clone Wars", and visits a world at the edge of known space, to see his ancient master N'Kata Del Gormo. However, the Force-strong swamp world turns out to be devastated, the result of the test of a new Separatist superweapon, and his former master seems to have disappeared.

Arc 3.5: Revelation Prelude - 800 years before the start of the Clone Wars, a starship crashes on a swamp world at the edge of known space. Two friends emerge from the rubble and are found by N'Kata Del Gormo, a renowned Jedi Master, who finds them both to be Force-sensitive and trains them as his Padawans.

The above will be updated when I get ideas for more.

What I need is a volunteer artist who would draw, ink, and color (preferably digitally).

Please.

2. _Catherine_

_Catherine_ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2007
  3. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.