main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Fiction Newsletter: Edition XIII, February 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by FF_Newsletter_Editor, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FF_Newsletter_Editor

FF_Newsletter_Editor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2004
    The Fan Fiction Newsletter
    Edition XIII
    February 2005

The ?<TOS VIOLATION>!? Issue

Page 1:
    Index & Newsletter News
    Page 2: Reviews ? Before the Saga, Saga, Beyond the Saga
    Page 3: Reviews - Classic, Vignette, Locked, TFN Archive
    Page 4: Editor Recommendation, Letters to the Editor
    Page 5: Writing Tips
    Page 6: Interviews
    Page 7: Forum News, Advertisement, Past Newsletters, Credits

[b][color=darkcyan]Page I

Newsletter News[/color][/b]

Hi... [face_blush]

It hath been some time yonder...okay, it?s too hard to speak like that. Apologies for the delays with this issue, but I know there was plenty to keep everyone occupied. Like writing your stories...right?

First of all, with this Lucky Number 13 Edition, I would like to say a belated Happy Winter Holidays to everyone who celebrates them. Sadly, I did not receive my much-desired Padawan Kenobi, but I got the next best thing ? a Jedi Academy t-shirt! Woohoo!

Secondly, a great big congratulations to all the Winter Fan Fiction Awards winners! May you not feel the pressure of now having to live up to people?s high expectations. :p Also, a tremendous thank you to the awards organisers. I hope your eyes have finally refocused after hours spent coding.

Thirdly, though this be the month of celebrating love, I?ve decided not to change the newsletter colors. One, because I?m too lazy to futz with markups. And two, because you poor people will already have to suffer the wrath of the Barbie Boards soon. Gah!

Fourthly, the New Story Indexes for each era are being managed by [b]VadersMistress[/b] ([b]Before[/b]), [b]Pallas-Athena[/b] ([b]Saga[/b]), and [b]Lonewolf89[/b] ([b]Beyond[/b]). PMing these three or putting the story info in your fics will make it much easier for them to list your stories, and thus much easier for people to find them...such as myself...hint hint...

A special [b][color=deeppink]Get Well Soon[/b][/color] to [color=deeppink][b]Durhelediel[/b][/color]. Let us know how you?re doing. Our thoughts and endless support are with you. [face_rose]

And in other newsletter news, [b]Shaindl[/b] once again forgot to send in excerpts with her reviews.

[b][color=crimson]ANNOUNCEMENT

A call for contributors![/b][/color]

[b]Perks:[/b] your name beneath [b][color=darkcyan]bold darkcyan letters[/b][/color]. This can be achieved through volunteering to review, or through submitting articles. Because articles are always fun, and the more reviewers, the more stories featured!

[b]Requirements:[/b] Ability to read, string together coherent sentences, and most importantly, stay open-minded.

Those interested, please [link=http://boards.theforce.net/pm_send.asp?usr=1061409]send me a PM[/link], and indicate whether you have any era preferences.

[color=crimson]Also, if you have review recommendations, would like your story reviewed, or would like to see or write an article on a particular aspect of fanfic, don?t hesitate to let me know![/color]

Now, get ready, because this issue is loaded with all kinds of goodness, plus a special little thing that I found particularly amusing. It?s really obvious, so if you catch it, I will...give you Newsletter points of some kind. A bit like Jedi Master points ? eventually good for something. :D

-The Editor [face_batting]

2. FF_Newsletter_Editor

Jan 29, 2004
    Page II

Reviews

[color=4d633c]BEFORE THE SAGA[/color]

Title:[color=883805]Scars and Beginnings[/color]
    Author: [color=883805]Indra[/color]
    Timeframe:
    JA

[color=e9ab17]Reviewer #1[/color]

Rating:
    Very Good
    Comments:

This is a JA AU story. In it, senior Padawan Xanatos teaches a class on galactic cultures to a group of younger padawans, including Obi-Wan Kenobi, apprentice to Master Rin Calan. While teaching, Xanatos comes to some disturbing conclusions about Obi-Wan's master and the nature of the relationship between the two.

This story deals with the possibility of emotional and physical abuse in the ranks of the Jedi. It is done tactfully, with great attention to the after-effects of such treatment. The story moves right along, and avoids the common problem of artificially contrived angst. The emotions the characters display are entirely genuine and serve to drive the story, rather than the other way around.

I hope Indra soon finds the time to finish this story.

Quote:

They ate in silence with Qui-Gon contemplating how best to find out why the boy had run away. When they were finished he tried to approach the matter a bit differently than before.

"Obi-Wan, did you know that it was me who brought you to the Temple?"

The Padawan looked at him in surprise. He clearly hadn't known. Qui-Gon smiled gently at him and continued. "I was on a routine mission when I found you. Everyone at the Temple was cooing over you when we got back, marvelling at the small boy with the beautiful eyes."

Qui-Gon laughed lightly and Obi-Wan smiled a bit. It occurred to the Master that this was the first time since the mission had started that he had seen this expression on the boy's face. Feeling that it was the right time, he changed the course of the conversation.

"You know, Master Calan was also on that mission."

The smile vanished instantly and Obi-Wan looked at the ground once again.

[color=e9ab17]Reviewer #2[/color]

Rating:
    Good
    Comments:

This particular story opens with a seemingly innocent picture of Padawan Xanatos and Qui-Gon Jinn. Padawan Xanatos has been instructed to teach a Culture and Politics class to a group of thirteen-year-olds. It soon becomes apparent that Xanatos is concerned about one of the students in his class, Obi-Wan Kenobi due to his extremely shy, silent nature.

In the beginning of the story we meet Obi-Wan?s master, an original character by the name of Rin Calan and it quickly becomes apparent that he is the main source of fear and trouble of the young padawan. Xanatos and Obi-Wan develop a close friendship and Xanatos does his best to help Obi-Wan. It is a particularly moving tale of emotional abuse of a child tastefully done within the board regulations of a difficult subject matter to write about.

There were a few things that I thought needed a little clarification. I wasn?t aware it was an AU when I originally started reading it so seeing Xanatos as a good guy threw me off slightly, but Indra portrayed him as a good padawan very nicely. I especially enjoyed seeing the banter between Master and padawan in the very beginning of the story. The dialogue drew me into the beginning of the story. The charm of the story however is such that I could easily overlook the fact that Xanatos was being nice. I hope very much that Indra comes back to finish the story. A job very well done, Indra!

Quote:

"You know, sometimes I wonder where the enthusiastic boy from seven years ago went to." Qui-Gon Jinn said with an amused grin on his face.

His Padawan shot him a glare. "He vanished shortly after you started with your early-morning-what-a-great-day-wake-up-call."

Title: [color=883805]Should As Strangers We Meet[/colo

3. FF_Newsletter_Editor

Jan 29, 2004
    Page III

Reviews

[color=ff82ab]CLASSIC[/color]

Title: [color=00ced1] Dark Star[/color]
    Author: [color=00ced1]Lari[/color]
    Timeframe:
    ANH

Reviewer #1

Rating: Very Good
    Comments:

?Dark Star? by Lari is a very original story, in which Leia is raised to be the Emperor?s Hand, in place of Mara (who does make an appearance, if you were worried).

The story is well told, drawing heavily on the events of ANH, yet telling the familiar scenes from a different viewpoint, with genuine portrayals of all of the canon characters. The interactions of Leia and Han, and Leia and Vader were particularly true to life. Best of all were her AU interactions between Leia and Ben Kenobi, who never actually meet in the films. I greatly enjoyed her redactions of the various movie scenes, drawing as she did from earlier drafts and cut scenes from the film.

Quote:

?Don?t force your moves, Luke.? Leia looked up and found the old man's eyes on her, before he quickly turned away. ?Give in to the energy that flows around you; let it dictate your movements.?

?You want him to be a slave to his own power?? Leia blurted out, before the thought had fully formed. She mentally cursed herself for her intrusion. So much for being trusted...

But the old man only smiled at her, almost as though he had been expecting her to join in. ?Not a slave, Arica, a student.?

Leia knew she should be quiet, knew she should withdraw, but something about the old man drew her in. ?A student or a slave?is there really a difference? Both are told what to do and expected to do it.? She needed to stop talking, her master would never approve. ?Let him take control,? she heard herself say, ?let him be the master over his power. Let him be free.?

?Is that what you are, Arica?? the old man asked, gently. ?Are you free??

Reviewer #2

Rating: Excellent
    Comments:

This is a story about Emperor?s Hand Leia Darkstar, which goes through A New Hope. Leia?s mission is to recover the two droids and bring them back to Palpatine. When tracking the droids on Tatooine, she ends up joining the rest of the ANH crew there, under the alias of Arica.

Though the story itself is AU, Leia at times has the characteristics of her film and EU versions. The author makes it clear that though she has done some incredible things on missions, she is often drawing on her master?s power. Without it, her Force skills are rudimentary at best. There are some really nice scenes where she is completely in awe of Luke?s raw talent and wishes for that kind of power. Even more interesting are the ways Leia views the others through the Force ? Luke?s presence is within himself, Ben?s reaches out to the whole universe, and her own disturbing and shadowy Force light.

There are, of course, moral debates that Leia has with herself. As an Imperial of an extremely high rank, she has her loyalties. But what good do they do her, when she?s on the Death Star and no one but Darth Vader and Palpatine knows her true identity? Not to mention the lessons from Ben Kenobi, plus the way that she?s considered part of the gang, though they barely know her.

Instead of just replaying the ANH scenes with Leia having different motives, the author takes her own twist on many scenes, such as Luke and Leia?s escape through the Death Star, the senator rescued from the detention block, as well as the trench runs near the end.

But the best part is the ending, which just leaves you wanting that sequel, and wanting to know what happens between Vader and the Emperor, between the Rebels and Imperials, and with Luke, Leia and Han. The most fascinating thing of all is the relationship between Leia and Vader. There?s a strange, quasi-father/daughter thing going on.

4. FF_Newsletter_Editor

Jan 29, 2004
    Page IV

EDITOR?S RECOMMENDATION

Title: ?Til the End
    Author: djcati
    Timeframe:
    NJO
    Comments:

Hobbie! We know him as the dour-faced, mournful, and pessimistic ace pilot. The Gloomy to Janson?s Happy. And when it comes to the Fab Four, the often under-represented Rogue.

But not in this vig! The author has done a fantastic job of portraying a Hobbie who?s still rather glum but manages to see the funny side to life. It?s also rather poignant and brings up Hobbie?s thoughts on the necessity of war, being away from his friends, and which is the worse enemy ? the Empire or New Republic bureaucracy.

And yes, there?s a mention of Ewoks. Yub yub!

Quote:

?Colonel Klivian, sir, did you sign those forms??

?What? You only gave me them a minute ago!?

?No, sir, the other ones ? about my transfer.?

?Oh, those ones. I lost those.?

?What?! ? Sir.?

?Kidding. I?ll get them to you in a couple hours, when I find them.?

?It takes you two hours to sign forms?!?

?Sure. Dismissed, Lieutenant.?

Most people would say there was nothing good about war, especially this one. People dying: not good. Worlds being destroyed: not good. Aliens from another galaxy, hell bent on destruction and domination: not good.

A lot of people said there was never anything good about any war ? what did it achieve if not more pain for all concerned. Hobbie figured those people hadn?t fought in the Rebellion ? or the Empire, come to that. Sure, war had more than its fair share of bad points, but how the hell else did these people expect their freedom?

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

Dear Editor,

I?m writing to you on behalf of my sister-in-law, Leia Organa Solo.

That?s former Chief of State youngest person ever elected to the Imperial Senate not bad with a lightsaber key figure in the Rebel Alliance and more importantly somehow able to control Han Solo for more than 20 years Leia Organa Solo.

You know what? To hell with formality.

When are people going to give this woman the attention and accolades she deserves? Come on, she used to be a princess ? much as she denies it, she loves a little pomp and splendour once in a while. Sure, I see stories where she?s one of the main characters. What I don?t see is a lot of discussion going on about her. Is it hidden in those stories, maybe? Look, she?s a lot more than just Lady Vader or Luke Skywalker?s twin sister or Han Solo?s wife. She?s quite a classy lady, and if those <CENSORED> people out there have any sense at all, they?ll shine a little light her way.

Sincerely,
    Mara Jade Skywalker, Jedi Master

P.S. Sorry about the language. Feel free to censor it.

Dear Master Skywalker,

Clearly you are a staunch supporter of your sister-in-law, and with good reason! She seems to have led quite an impressive life. You?ll be happy to know that there is indeed a place for extolling her many virtues. A Princess and More will hopefully remind people of this strong woman?s presence among us.

Veritably,
    The Editor

Something on your mind? Letters to the Editor are always welcomed. Just send a PM!

5. FF_Newsletter_Editor

Jan 29, 2004
    Page V

February Writing Tips

And now, the adventuring duo of Ray Terr and Questa Nanser bring you?

Punctuation

Part II: Periods, Colons, and Semicolons, oh my!

Dear Readers,

Questa and I are in the middle of a jungle at the moment and are therefore unable to communicate to you the depth of our feeling on the matter of correct punctuation. However, we can tell you that we've observed two major problems here in the wild: the complete absence of periods, and the terrible confusion of semicolons with colons.

These are grave dangers to the continued existence of humans and other Basic-speakers throughout the Galaxy. Please forward this message to anyone you perceive to be using punctuation incorrectly. You will be doing a great service to sentients everywhere.

Without the period, we would be wandering through life without any sense of where things began or ended. Our sentences would just look like long strings of words and would flow into one another without any clear sequence of ideas. Period placement is so important, in fact, that I'm going to take the time to show you an example of text written without periods:
    Even before his X-wing's sensors had time to scan and identify the new ship, Corran Horn knew it was trouble that knowledge was not based on the ship's unscheduled, unannounced reversion to realspace in the Pyria system in the month since the Rebel Alliance took the planet Borleias from the Empire, more ships than Corran cared to remember had popped in for a quick survey of the place

Illegible, right? You can't tell where one part ends and another begins; the whole thing hops around like a TIE in an asteroid field. Not the greatest simile, but you get the idea.

Take that same passage, this time with the proper placement of full stops:
    Even before his X-wing's sensors had time to scan and identify the new ship, Corran Horn knew it was trouble. That knowledge was not based on the ship's unscheduled, unannounced reversion to realspace in the Pyria system. In the month since the Rebel Alliance took the planet Borleias from the Empire, more ships than Corran cared to remember had popped in for a quick survey of the place.

Now it makes sense. There are, essentially, two things to remember when using periods: (a) they end a statement or close an idea, and (b) the sentence beginning after a period always starts with an uppercase letter.

So now you're saying, okay, I get it, right? But wait, we haven't even begun the tricky part yet?. Can anyone tell me what a semicolon is? Or a colon, for that matter? What either one is used for? Well, in case you weren't one of the ones raising your hand, here's a quick review:

You use a semicolon to separate two independent clauses not joined by a coordinating conjunction. Basically, that's a convoluted way of saying that a semicolon separates related thoughts, two sentences that aren't quite enough different to merit their own periods. Semicolons are very much play-it-by-ear. In general, you could use a period where you use a semicolon. For example, "I wanted to buy a new speeder; however, I only had enough money on hand for one from the used lot" is correct, as is "I wanted to buy a new speeder. However, I only had enough money on hand for one from the used lot." In this case, though, the first sentence is more correct, because the ideas are related and therefore logically should share a sentence.

The colon is tricky and should be used with care. It focuses your readers' attention, and for that reason it can break the flow of a sentence if used incorrectly. When placed correctly, a colon should follow an independent clause (a piece of the sentence that could stand on its own), and in turn be followed by a list or clarification. For example, this sentence
    The speeder I finally bought had to have these parts replaced: the air intake, the pressure gauge, and the front repulsorlift

6. FF_Newsletter_Editor

Jan 29, 2004
    Page VI

This issue?s interview is with an award-winning and epic-writing author. Please welcome Darth_Lex!

Note:
    TSP = The Skywalker Prophecies
    ADR = A Destiny Renewed (IV)
    HAD = Hope and Darkness (V)
    POF = The Paths of Fate (VI)

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

Please can you tell us about yourself?

I?m 30 years old. After college and law school I worked in private practice for several years before getting my current job in academia. I have a five month old son, who?s the cutest kid ever. [face_love] Unfortunately Darth Real Life has been unrelenting to me lately, but there?s light at the end of the tunnel now. :) So I?m hoping to be more active on the boards again soon.

Describe your first introduction to the GFFA...

My earliest distinct memory of SW is going to see ESB in the theater. I remember being really excited to see the movie, and being really awed by it. Definitely a fun day. :) That said, I must have seen ANH before that at some point because I know I already had a lot of SW toys and played with them all the time before I saw ESB. ;)

How long have you been writing fan fics? Have you written in other fandoms apart from Star Wars?

I?ve been writing fanfics since fall 2002. I had lots of my own stories spun off from AOTC in my head that summer, but I never really thought about writing them down until I found the fanfic forums here and realized I wasn?t the only one who dreamt up this stuff. :p

I?ve written a few short fics in one other fandom, but it?s a secret. [face_mischief]

You?ve gained a lot of respect on these boards for the professional way with which you approach your work. Inside sources tell us that you go as far as to draft out the outline of entire epics before you start writing ? to say nothing of how regularly you post updates on your thread. Give us some tips on how you?ve managed successfully duel Knight Fandom Career against Darth Real Life.

Inside source? Who? Cuz when I find them I?ll? Kidding! :D

Outlining the entire epic is a bit of an exaggeration. When I started writing TSP, I had a full chapter-by-chapter outline of ADR, a rough outline of the plot arcs for HAD, and bullet point notes for POF. By the time I actually outlined HAD, and then much later POF, those stories had changed considerably.

I do like to work with outlines, though. Usually they?re not very detailed, though, just a sentence or two on what will occur in each post. All the depth is fleshed out in the writing.

As for posting regularly and DRL? It isn?t always easy. I tend to write in bursts, writing a whole section of the story, maybe 8-12 posts, over the course of a week or two. At two posts a week that buys me 4-6 weeks of time. Then I shift my attention to other things, like my responsibilities at work, for a few weeks as I cut into my cushion of posts. At some point my muse is ready to go on the next set of posts and I focus on writing those. During most of TSP I probably had anywhere from as many as 16-18 to as few as 4-6 posts written at any one time.

The Skywalker Prophecy, your award winning epic trilogy, has earned you a permanent place in the GFFA Hall of Fanfiction Fame and this epic only took you the better part of two years to complete! What advice do you have for would-be epic-writers on these boards who have been too intimidated to commit to such a long project?

Don?t do it! :p Seriously, though, a series of that length was a big commitment. It was incredibly rewarding, personally and as a writer, to complete it, and that?s something I?ll always be proud of. But keeping the commitment to the epic story also kept me from writing a lot of other plot bunnies I had. In the time I wrote TSP I could?ve written quite a few shorter stories that I never got to write. So I?d say, don?t take on a project that big unless you?re willing to let it dominate your writing for a long time.

You started writing first in the Saga and gr

7. FF_Newsletter_Editor

Jan 29, 2004
    Page VII

Forum News

As we all know, the boards are moving to another system, now confirmed to be vBulletin. To get the general details of the move, visit the FAQ in Comms. For concerns pertaining to Fan Fiction, this thread has additional information.

Also, FAQ revisions are being discussed, so stay tuned for updates!

-Courtesy of DantanaSkywalker

~*Advertisement*~

Suffering from a broken heart? Significant other just not meeting your expectations of romance? Tired of all the work that goes into a strong relationship?

Make a commitment to the Jedi Order! Our doctrine is specifically tailored to help you deal with those sticky situations by completely forbidding any kind of romantic attachments. Instead of crying over the boyfriend who dumped you on your anniversary, spend your time reaching a high level of calm. Instead of pouring sugar into the fuel slot for his luxury speeder, perform a great public service by mediating disputes all throughout the galaxy.

And even when certain feelings do arise, there are always healers, masters, and Council members on hand to remind you that romance is strictly taboo.

Just listen to how your life can be changed:

?I fell in love with my best friend. I then turned to the Dark Side when she died and ignored my padawan for some time. I now understand why romance is not allowed in the Order.?
    -Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

?Well, there is this woman who likes to make fun of me, and though I do find her wild behaviour extremely attractive at times, the sexual tension is simply a distraction from our duties. I am married to the Order, and no one else.?
    -Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Knight

?He said what? I?ll kick his ass! And then when he?s on the ground I?ll ? wait, kids are reading this, right??
    -Siri Tachi, Jedi Knight

?Honestly, I don?t see the problem with having romantic attachments...?
    -Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Padawan

?I haven?t smiled in thirty years. That?s why I sit on the Council.?
    -Mace Windu, Jedi Master & Senior Council Member

Midichlorian counts are accepted year-round. Commit today, and release your emotions.

Past Newsletters

Newsletter I, March 2003

Newsletter II, April 2003

Newsletter III, May 2003

Newsletter IV, October 2003

Newsletter V, November 2003

Newsletter VI, January 2004

Newsletter VII, February 2004

NewsletterVIII, March 2004

Newsletter IX, April 2004

Newsletter X, May/June 2004

Newsletter XI, July 2004

Newsletter XII, August/September/October 2004

Credits

Staff
    Arin_Atona
    DCWiz00
    _Derisa_Ollamhin_
    Handmaiden_Yane
    JadeSolo
    Layren
    leia_naberrie
    Lilith Demodae
    padawan lunetta
    Phoenix_Reborn
    Shaindl
    VaderLVR64
    ValedaKor
    Wormie_Skywalker
    Xaara

Forum News
    DantanaSk

8. FF_Newsletter_Editor

Jan 29, 2004
    Okay. Now you can post and complain about the long wait. :D

9. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    Woohoo!!! It's finally here, Jade!!!

Looks lovely! :)

Now I must go read. :D

EDIT: Absolutely loved the advertisement! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

10. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Newsletter looks awesome Jade!

=D==D==D=

Edit -- A special [face_laugh][face_laugh] to the advertisement! Great job!

11. CarrKicksDoor

CarrKicksDoor Jedi Master star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    I'm so glad that djcati's Hobbie fic got the spotlight, it definitely deserved it.

Great job on the newsletter, guys! It looks lovely, as always.

~Carr

12. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Stormtrooper_Shrink Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    A thing of beauty and a joy forever. Great job!

13. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Wow, everyone has done an outstanding job on this... well worth the wait!

14. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    I really loved the ad. Sign me up! :D

15. CommanderConrad

CommanderConrad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 30, 2003
    I've never read one of these before, and I'm really glad I did. That was very interesting. Good work, all who were involved.

16. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    ^^ signature love (or lust)!

Great Job Jade!

17. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    cool! great work, everyone! :)

and Birdy, I agree, his signature is awesome! :D

18. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    A good issue, and linked onto the Newcomer's Guide in the WNU. Thanks for all the hard work, SJ, and especially to the reviewers and interviewers. Like Leona said, worth the wait. :)

*Derisa*

19. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    So much for the nice, complimentary words I was going to leave you, Jade. Make fun of me, will you? :p

Oh, all right. Great job, as always. How you herd all of us cats is beyond me. Don't envy you that job. :D

Shaindl

PS: Derisa, the initials you put in are backwards - should be JS, not SJ - but she prefers to be called Jade. :)

20. JediNemesis

JediNemesis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Wahey! Great newsletter, everyone. =D=

And, oh dear, that ad . . . [face_laugh]

21. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    Excellent work, Jade, and everyone involved. =D=

22. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    An excellent newsletter.

23. Knight_Dilettante

Knight_Dilettante Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2002
    Nice newsletter as usual. Loved the advert. [face_laugh]

KD

24. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Lovely job, and great interview with Lex, btw.

Great newsletter! I'm so glad to see it come back :)

25. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    Great newsletter! The reviews are very helpful. And the ads are hiliarious.

Oh, I think VaderLVR64 is the Beyond Indexer now.

Great job to everyone involved! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.