main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Fiction Site Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Pallas-Athena, Aug 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
  2. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Sad news to report, I have closed As You Wish Goddess. I have done this for a couple of reasons. One, that I'm not as interested in Jag and Jaina anymore as I used to, and it would take a lot of time to get the whole site converted once again using efiction. I don't want to do that again. I could but I won't now.

I have the site backed up onto a CD, but it's unlikely at this point it'll come back. So now, I'm back to four sites again.

~aeryn

3. mad4dos

mad4dos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    mad4dos.com

home to a new and growing fanfiction archive
    currently mostly JA era but will expand to other's
    as new fic's`are submitted (online submission coming soon) for now just pm me if you wan't to be added {all types` accepted}

mad4dos

4. spiritgurl

spiritgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2003
    Hi all, glad I remembered this thread was around. ;)

I wanted to drop a message here in hopes of getting some help with a site that is currently under construction. The site is going to be called "Legends of the Force: Obi-Wan Kenobi Fan Fiction" and it is an eFiction type site where authors will register and post their own stories (G to PG-13). There are lots of other cool functions like rating and reviews too. It's fairly easy to use. Sobiwan.com has an efiction archive like this.

I will be needing help with admin/mod duties for this, as stories will have to be reviewed before they are added to the archive. If anyone is interested in helping, has any ideas for the site, or just wants a sneak peak at it, PM me for more details.

thank you

Liz

5. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Legends of the Force: Obi-Wan Kenobi Fan Fiction

Oooh, an Obi-Wan fanfic archive! Yay!

~aeryn

6. spiritgurl

spiritgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2003
    It's up... http://www.zalibethe.com/obiwan and ready and waiting for authors to submit stories. :D

I'll be adding more skins for people to choose from within the next few weeks as well. There's only 3 so far.

sg

7. mad4dos

mad4dos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    update :

mad4dos.com now hosts a growing fanfiction archive
    we take all types of sw fic (PM me for info on submitting a fic)

mad4dos

8. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    o_O with an Update!

Added:

Legends of the Force: Obi-Wan Kenobi Fan Fiction:an eFiction type site where authors will register and post their own stories (G to PG-13). There are lots of other cool functions like rating and reviews too.

Changed:

mad4dos: home to a new and growing fanfiction archive currently mostly JA era but will expand to others as new fics`are submitted (online submission coming soon) for now just pm mad4dos if you want to be added {all types` accepted}

Removed:

As You Wish Goddess: Official Jagged Fel and Jaina Solo Fanfiction Archive.

9. Padawan_ChironStar

Padawan_ChironStar Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2005
    Hello!

Wow! Such a nice list of fanfic sites! Anyway, does anyone know where I can find the complete version of "Requiem for a Padawan" by Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi? I've been trying to find it for ages, but the site that had it archived (Jedi Temple Library) is not there anymore. Or does anyone have a copy of the completed story? Please, I'm getting desperate! Please help!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much!

10. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
  11. DarthGroznii

DarthGroznii Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2005
    The Sith Order - is a Dark Side resource, particularly for Fan Fiction.

In addition the novel I, Palpatine is available on that site for free download. It is a PG-13 rated work as there are strong themes of good and evil and some Dark Side related violence. It is the full story on Palpatine's background.

12. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
  13. Tara

Tara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2002
  14. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Star Wars Fan Fiction - New site, open less than a year. Primarily L/M fics so far, but all are welcome. Registration required to access the Adult forum.

15. Darth_En_Ghedi

Darth_En_Ghedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    I'm here to present you one of our dearest projects at Fan Force Portugal.
    In a strong attempt to take advantage of our FanForcer's artistic gifts, we decided to create a blog to publish our stories, poems, photos, drawings, etc. Thus was born the FanFiction Blog.

So we invite you to visit out blog and share you thoughts, give some sugestions or even share your own fan fiction.

http://fanfictionpt.blogspot.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.