main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FAN FICTION?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by STARDOG-D-JEDI, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Reposting from charlotte board:

Hope you guys don't mind me posting here. I'm from the Winston Salem Fan Force. SECRET SITH SOCIETY!!!!

Just wanted to ask if anybody here reads fan fiction?

Cause I'm in the process of writing one based in the Clone Wars between episode 2 and 3. It's called RISE OF THE SITH. If any of you have time and would like to check it out over at the fan fiction saga board. I would really appreciate it!!!

Post some comments too. You would not believe how much the feed back helps!!

Link is in my signature.

Stay cool Raleigh look forward to seeing everybody at the Feb. meeting.

Also one last note there is another story brewing up on the Winston Salem board. Anybody that wants to help write it can post away!!!! It's set right after RETURN OF THE JEDI. It's called THE UNKNOWN. So far myself and SPOOKY KID have posted parts. Feel free to drop by the board and check it out. And if you would like to help write it. Then like I said post away. I thought it would be really cool to have the fanforce write it together!!!

May the darkside be with you!!!

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    So are their not any fan fiction writers in Raleigh?

3. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Man they better hope DARTH SPOOKIOUS doesn't hear about this!!!! .....the horror........the horror!!!!!

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I've done some roleplay with LOTR on livejournal.com, and I do consider myself an ok writer for fun - but my writing does tend towards the soap-opera-ish.

I'll try to pop in and lend a hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.