Fan Fiction

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by Commander_Lossith, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander_Lossith Jedi Knight

New question, new topic.

Does anyone here like to write or read fan Fiction?

Cisco
  2. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I can't say that I have had the guts to put anything out of my imagination on to paper, but we (I am pretty sure most of our fan force) would love to read something from our fellow fans. I have noticed that any type of project gets lots of support. Just ask Ed. We have been dying to see the script of his and Mike2-D2s. :D Just kidding Ed, I promise I am not trying to bug you. Cisco, shoot a copy to us (not sure how easy that would be) and we will take a look at it. I would read it.

Ice Queen
  3. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    LOoooooooooooong ago, when i first got on the net (ok so it was about 3 years) I joined a SW email writing group, they had a story and each person had a character, a person would write a few paragraph or a page and then someone would take off with that usually from thier characters PoV. Was alotta fun, and that is when i came up with Xanos Demar. Basically a bounty hunter/mercanary type who's family was killed in cross fire while the Rebels and Empire where fighting, so he didn't really like either, but played both sides. He dressed as a Jedi and even had an old lightsaber (used as a sword when needed, no force powers) Because after all, who in the under world would mess with a guy dressed like a Jedi?

Unfortuantly the people slowly stopped posting all at once, so it ended, but i still use him in RPGs and other things cause i like him.
  4. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Don't to a lot of fan fiction other than what is in Fan Films. Don't have the time really.
  5. Commander_Lossith Jedi Knight

Well, As some of you might know from my comments at the Expo, I have a work in progress that is looking for an audience as it will NOT ever see formal publication.

Its along the lines of The X-wing series, though there is a little bit of "Ba Ba Black Sheep" in it. (bonus points for anyong who knows where that refernce is from).

Is anyone interested?

Cisco
  6. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Black Sheep Squadron. Get me a copy of it and I would love to read it.
  7. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    didn't Robert Conrad star in the TV comedy?
  8. Commander_Lossith Jedi Knight

The BOOK is considerable differnt from the movie/TV series, and after meeting two REAL black sheep, the Book is considerably differnt from reality.

but yes, you guys got it.

Cisco
  9. Commander_Lossith Jedi Knight

Actualy, what is the "offical" line of cointact for me to send you guys a copy?

Who do I e-mail? all of my stuff is in electronic version.

Cisco
  10. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    Probably the easiest way to get the story to everyone is to upload it to the Yahoo! groups "Files" section, then post on this board letting us know it's there so we can get it.
  11. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    Fan Fiction wise...hmmmmm

Well I dabble in it. I have two places I do round-robin type stories.
  12. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    round-robin....is that like a portly robin hood? hehehehehhahahahaMUHAHahahahaha
  13. Commander_Lossith Jedi Knight

Sorry, but I can never seem to do things the easy way.

MY computer and Yahoo dont like each other and the result is that I can't even pull up the group web page. I tried sending an E-mail to Lisa (I think) and got no reply. Anyone have others methods to post/send files.

I'll be happy to just send them top interested partties if you like.

Cisco
  14. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Cisco, sent it to me, and i'll post it on the Yahoo groups for you if you'd like. Mystictrunks@hotmail.com
  15. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cisco, I have been away from my home computer for almost a month. Sorry! If you would like to send it to me here at work, just let me know.

lisa.m.gardiner.h6i9@statefarm.com

LMG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.