main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Film Being Made! Help Wanted!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Noah Johnson, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Noah Johnson

Noah Johnson Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2015
    Hey everybody. So I'm making a Star Wars fan film and after a year of working on the script, I finally finished it. I need lot's of help though. I live in East Central Illinois so if you want to help, just tell me! I would really appreciate it. We need lot's of actors/extras. If you would like to see the script, please contact me.
    Just a little background about me. I'm a young starting filmmaker so I don't have a ton of experience.

2. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    Unfortunately, I'm down in Florida. Try reaching out to local fan chapters if you can find one, the 501st have legions everywhere, try to network. Hope it all works out man. MTFBWY.

Noah Johnson likes this.
  3. Emphram

Emphram Jedi Padawan

Jan 15, 2014

Best of luck to you. I would be glad to offer you my experience working with video, have not done a fan film because of budget limits. If you want, we can skype or use some other IM means to talk.

4. Clint L.

Clint L. Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2015
    Noah, if you need assistance in postproduction, I would volunteer to help. I can assit with VFX, chroma key, and General compositing work. Let me know if you need a hand.

Clint

5. TheAltureus

TheAltureus Jedi Padawan

May 20, 2013
    I have experience in voice overs if you need help with that Noah. Good luck to you and your project. :)

6. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I live west of Chicago in places to not be mentioned in public forums. :cool:

So whatcha workin' on?