main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Fan Film Goodness!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Cungr_Vanck, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    For those of you who are on my Facebook, you may have noticed that I posted some pictures of Dar during a photo shoot from this Saturday. Yes, the fan film has begun! Muahahahahah! Well, at least one of many ideas for a fan film. If you were wondering if you missed an email, don't worry! This was an impromptu outing that was completely unplanned, but had some good results.

However, for the next step I will need some help from the rest of you :) Mika, care to play potentially two roles (Imperial officer and Rebel Pilot)? 11-11 and Vox, how are you at making an overlay for video...something that would look like a HUD on the inside of a Mandalorian helmet? Does anyone has access to the sounds of a Tie Fighter passing overhead? Does anyone have a good recording/mic setup for voice overs?

If you have the time and/or resources, hook me up and we can schedule something! Thanksgiving is going to give me several days to fill.

2. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    i can. been awhile since i did anything for film, but yeah.

3. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Sounds great Cungr!

4. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Dar showed me and Bane the still shots you took of him.... WOW! The location was perfect and the shots came out great! If I hadn't of had so much on my plate that day, I'd of been there too.. but alas, not enough time to get made up. At any rate, I can't wait to see the end product of your new production. [face_batting]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.