main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Fan Film Headcount

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by yatchie, Sep 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Hey everyone, things are really starting to roll with the O.F.F and we need to know who wants to be involved with it. Either just being an extra in the movie or who wants to be involved with the behind the scenes desicion making stuff or not being involved at all. It's important so we know who we can count on and what resources we are going to have available. Meetings are going to be held more frequently, once every 2-3 weeks to keep things rolling. So if can let us know that would be greatly appreciated.

The next meeting is scheduled for Sept 29, 6:00

Dan

2. PrairieDragon

PrairieDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2001
    That's funny. I got the impression from the webpage that you were kinda overwhelmed with volunteers and weren't taking on any more.

I am a Film Studies major at UNL, but would be very interested in being involved in just about any aspect of production or gaffing. I also have a small Nissan pickup.

I am most skilled in proofreading and editing, but I assume you already have folks there.

3. JediJohnSeever

JediJohnSeever Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2000
    I'd like to be in on it. I am not good with proof reading I would be willing to be an extra of sometype.

4. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    I'm interested depending on what type of film it is going to be. If anyone would be kind enough to fill me in, please e-mail me at corranhornjje@hotmail.com if you don't want to reveal to the world here what we're up to.

5. yatchie

Jun 7, 2001
    Well guys next meeting is this Saturday @ 6:00, but we don't have a place picked. Since it doesn't look like there will be alot of people attending I'll volunteer my place.
    Any other ideas?

Dan

6. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    I'm in. DUnno the directions to anyone's house tho...

I work from 8-5 tomorrow so if this thing is still all go someone better tell me quick ;)

7. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    I guess the plan is to have it at Yatchie's. I'll e-mail him and see if he's still game. If not, we can have it at my place again. I'll keep all informed!

EDIT****: Jade, check your Private Messages at the top of the page for my phone number. You can call me on Saturday. I will at least be home after 4pm. I live about 2 miles away from Yatchie, and we could meet here, and drive there.

8. yatchie

Jun 7, 2001
    I'm still willing to have it at my place. S here is my address 3526 S. 82 St #8

Basically it's on 82nd & Grover
    Most people will be coming from the west so take I80 East to the 84th exit, take a left onto to 84th (north) go about 4 blocks til you hit Grover (third set of lights). Turn right on Grover (that's the only way you can turn on Grover) and at the first stop sign make a right I am the second building from the corner. There are 2 doors to the building, when you are looking at the building it's the one to your left, I'll have it proped open, it's up the stairs #8.

9. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    I am very sorry I was unable to make it tonight. We were put on mandatory overtime today and tomorrow, to 12 hour days. It's end of quarter tomorrow. Jeff knows how it is. I didn't get off until 7:30 and was unable to let you guys know in advance. I am totally sorry. I failed you guys. :(

Let me know if you want to get together sometime and fill me in. I also have some ideas.

Sorry again.

Bob

10. LuneKell

LuneKell Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2001
    Hi, guys!

Rumors of my demise are exaggerated -- but not by much. Real Life has been pretty hectic of late.

I don't think I'll be able to participate in the fan film. I am just too darned tied up at the bookstore these days, and will be for the forseeable future.

Kate

11. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    Well I guess I won't be helping as no one will clue me in on the film.

12. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    corran, did you not get the email from our group?

if not, email or pm me.

13. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    I've gotten a message asking who was still interested but nothing on what it's about. I'll PM ya paperclips.

14. Grand_Admiral_Boe

Grand_Admiral_Boe Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2001
    Hello, my name is Braden Boe and I am interested in helping with your fan film. I am a High School Student working with film so I have a little experience. I am planning to make my own fan film in the future too. I would not be able to help extensively for I I live in Sioux City. I would like to meet some more Star Wars fans. It's pretty lonely when there is 3 Star Wars fans that you know of. I would like to come down on a weekend and be in the film or help in anyway.
    Thanks!!

15. wicketwannabe

wicketwannabe Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2001
    Hi my name is matt, a friend of bradens. I'm also intrested in this fan film you guys are making and would like to help anyway possible.

The Christmas party sound pretty cool too!!

"Yub Nub"

16. BWM-ACSignedTShirt

BWM-ACSignedTShirt Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2001
    my name is Brian McKean. i am a star wars fan and it would be a dream come true to help out in the film. please please please let me help!!

Brian McKean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.