main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Fan Film Help Needed

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by garethvk, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garethvk

garethvk Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Hello,

I have two scripts ready to go but need some people who can use a camera, as well as those who can edit and do FX. Actors will be needed as well, though I have a few.

Gareth
    www.sknr.net

2. sable

sable Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2003
    What sort of film, can you give us a few more details?

3. JasonHunter

JasonHunter Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2003
    I'd be willing to help. Firstly, some questions...like, were would the filming be taking place? If it's in the Seattle area, then it would be difficult for me to get my parents to let drive that far..

Cameras I COULD do, even though I don't have much in the way of experiance with them. I could do voice acting, if there's a need for that. Acting in front of the camera I could do as well, but not with as much..."skill", as voice acting.

If you wish, you could e-mail me the details at: kitfoxh@hotmail.com

4. garethvk

garethvk Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Hello,

Thanks, it would be filmed in the Seattle, Lynnwood area but we can do other areas if needed. The first film is a comedy that explains why the Sith were gone for 1000 years and has a great NW twist. The second one is a parody of Reality TV called Imperial Bootcamp.

5. JasonHunter

JasonHunter Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2003
    He he he...sounds like fun.

For the "Sith gone 1000 years" one, you should put something in there about them waiting for the M's to get good. But, then again, that's just me...

Filming in Lynnwood would work great for me, since I'm not too far away in Marysville. The restriction that I'd have, however...is that I'm unemployed, and my parents are wanting me to get off my lazy duff and get one. So, some time in the next few weeks will most likely be spent on the hunt for a job...that, and gas. I'll need a job, so that I can get gas to drive somewhat out of my way to get to these things. But, I'm sure I can work something out...

As I said before, just e-mail the details at kitfoxh@hotmail.com, and I'll see what I can do!

6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hmm, I can act,and if you have any need for someone to sing, I can carry a tune, but that?s about it. My 19 yr old son might know something about cameras, what kind are you using?
    Do you have any roles for a short (5?4??) , pudgy 41 yr OLD woman?

7. garethvk

garethvk Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Hello,

I have roles for everyone what I do nto have is cameras, editing experience and fx and sound people. I do the writing, directing, and some acting, but I would love to do this right, as it is a good series and those I have let in on the humor have been cracking up.

8. data68

data68 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2003
    I'm practicaly a natural at editing, and I MIGHT be avalable to work on the project.

E-mail me at: dan.howes@comcast.net

9. Jedi_Kjersti_Renn

Jedi_Kjersti_Renn Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2002
    Do you need any college-age actors? I'm a theatre major so I know a bunch of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.