main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Film idea...

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by LoneTrooper, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneTrooper

LoneTrooper Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2004
    Has anyone done a fan film of Vader in Anger Management?, or seeing a shrink as to why he has anger issues?
    If not, I have been picturing some funny things.
    If someone has already, than never mind.

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Adam and I have been tossing around an idea for a fanfilm which could use Vader, but its just an idea right now. Maybe those interested could get together and try to hammer it out.

3. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    It would be cool to get something into the FanFilm Awards next year, since we were out of it this year.

P.S. For some reason I keep having these visions of Vader wearing a clown wig, driving around an ice cream truck...

4. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Adam have you been watching the Smashing Pumpkins video or something? "Today is the greatest...."

That would be hellafunny man.

5. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    I was thinking more like Big Worm in Friday or Tree's Lounge where Steve Buscemi drove an ice cream truck around all day.

6. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Is there still any interest in doing this? If so, I think we should start something ASAP.

7. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I would like to just add that if I can be of any service in this project, I am here for you. It would be very funny, and a good idea. If he was like Big Worm, does he get a curly 'fro too?

8. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    We need all the help we can get. Besides, Erik and I have some new ideas we're kicking around now, and we need folks to be in them. (Call me paranoid, but I don't wanna post 'em where everyone can see)

If you are intersted in doing a movie, then get ahold of Erik or myself.

9. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    Since this is a celebration year, I HIGHLY urge that we make a film. Now the crossfire thing is a fine idea, for we can use that fake news format to input a lot of jokes and go a lot of different directions.

You guys want an argument between two geeks,
    and I want a Bill Orielly-esque moderator (perhaps this is where vader would be, we might even get on Oreillys real show!), to give an opening talking points about how prequel haters suck, and later he can Force Choke people who are rambling on. This can all be the same fake news show.
    "Geek Update"
    "OGeeky Factor"
    "Geekline"
    "Nightly Geek"

Then he can read his email on the air after hosting the batman debate, and killing the loser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.