main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

fan film idea

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by dark_lord_biped, Sep 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_lord_biped

dark_lord_biped Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 16, 2002
    my name is john calvert. I am a film maker (well a video producer) film itself is too much cash. I was referred to this site by padwannick. i live out side of philly about 45 min west near pottstown. i am currently looking for colaberate on a project. the project is in very very early pre production. more or less just and idea. it is simply this take the classic story of romeo and juliet and adapt it to a star wars saga.
    any one interested in this project?

2. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    hi john,
    could you give us a little more info? like what kind of collaboration you need? what kinds of talent and gifts are you searching for in other people?

:)
    thanks,
    Jenni

3. JediElfQueen

JediElfQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2002
    Sounds like it could be interesting.

Have you done any other fan films, or is this your first?

I've done some acting before, but never in a fan film...

I too would like to hear more though... like setting and characters and what not.

4. dark_lord_biped

Sep 16, 2002
    well like i said its in very early preproduction. i am still working on setting and characters and so on. here is what im leaning towards. pre episode 1 and palpatine had a daughter that we never knew about and she and a jedi fall in love. i know jedi don't fall in love but its my story and ill do it my way. just kidding.

im looking for ideas. actors, costomers cgi people.

5. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    well lucky you - you've got actors, costumers and people that can do cgi all wrapped up in our chapter...

i sew all my own costumes. i know there are at least 3 others that sew too. if you provide materials and such i'm sure we can help you with that. plus some of us may already have costumes made that we can wear for the production itself.

i like the story idea. interesting.

6. dark_lord_biped

Sep 16, 2002
    if any one want to toss me some ideas as to how to work the two stories together please email me at
    goesp@earthlink.net

also if you good and star wars style speach paterns.

7. dark_lord_biped

Sep 16, 2002
    also any concept drawings that might inspire me or other send them along as well

8. dark_lord_biped

Sep 16, 2002
    here is a cast for r&j
    lets brain storm names for each of them

romeo=kr nobi
    just an ideo to get the ball rolling
    http://www.sparknotes.com/shakespeare/romeojuliet/characters.html

9. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Argh!
    I can't believe I've missed this thread!

If you're interested, I have an almost complete Star Wars based r&j story outline in mind. This version is actually set between EPiii & iv. Involves Imperials but no Jedi. The story fits very well into the SW universe.

Let me know if you're interested in hearing about it or exchanging ideas either in this thread or via PM.

Calixte had read a couple of my fan film stories and seemed to like 'em. My own fan film (non-r&j) is in mostly post-production now. There are some example images, clips and tutorials in it's web site www.hiddenphantom.com

Have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.