main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Fan Film in Jacksonville

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MAGNIFICENT-SITH, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    Hello,
    My name is Terry and I am trying to organize a Star Wars fan film here in Jacksonville. I have talked to Ricky, (from First Coast Jedi Knights?) about this, but have not been able to reach him the past few times so I figured this area would pan out for me.
    Here's the scoop....

I have a script already finished, and am very anxious to start production.

The story is mainly about Vader, but I do not want to post too much on here about it, because I don't want the plot duplicated.

I originally slated the script for 6 Jedi, possible clone trooper, royal guard, maybe imperial officers, the Emperor and Vader.

I have need for camera operators for I am going to have an "A", "B", and "C" camera for different angles.

I have a good movie editor and can do saber fx, lightning fx and possible cloning, but need a bit more research on it.

The script is solid and has got good comments on it from everyone so far.

If interested, please post so and I will get more information to you.

I want to get this project started while it's still cool outside and get organized.

Once I get it completed, I'll be making dvd copies of it for those involved and post it on theforce.net

Let me know! Looking forward to hearing from you!

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    count me in, I got a Clonetrooper (CAPT) costume, 1 Jedi knight, 1 Sith knight and putting the final touches to my Jango Fett. Just let me know when.

3. cha0s73

cha0s73 Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    Let me know if you need any storm troopers......

4. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    i would help,but i only have a jawa costume,since im 11.

5. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    This Jedi is in

6. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    I would be willing. I love to act. I have a jedi costume (but i need to do several adjustments to it), I am also working on a rebel pilot. So keep me informed.

7. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    AWESOME! I can not wait to start, but I think the less confusing the better, so maybe we can plan it for production after Christmas. Sound good? Once we all meet, I'll have a script for eveyone to read/take home and we can add/delete things if there are any ideas or issues. As of now it's a nine page script, but I figure with all the dialogue and action, it should be about a twenty minute or so short film. We'll do a costume check and such the same day if possible. Thank you all for wanting to do this! This is going to be great, I feel it. I will repost more in a few days about the script if anyone is wondering more about what it invooves.

8. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    great, keep us posted

9. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    sounds good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.