main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Fan Film in pre-production

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SaintFenris, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaintFenris

SaintFenris Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2008
    Hi all,

My name is Michael and I currently have a fan film in the works. We are, at this time, drafting the script. It's a post ROTJ story set around 180 ABY. If there is anyone interested in joining our cast or crew please e-mail me directly at Wolfwilliams@gmail.com with the subject of RED TRIANGLE.

Thanks so much and I hope to hear from some folks.

May the Force be with you.

2. SaintFenris

SaintFenris Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2008
    So, we've had a great many difficulties with the current forum so we've started a new one. Here's the link http://redtriangle.lefora.com/headlines/

As far as the status of the project, things are moving forward nicely. We're currently constructing molds to form some of our armor as well as constructing various props.

We had a read through of our script for timing purposes and it went very, very well. We got a lot of positive feedback.

More info is on the forum, so please check it out and feel free to register.

Thanks,
    Michael Williams
    Co-CEO Force/Ninja Productions

3. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    I've checked around and there are no current members here that are interested in participating in a fan film. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.