main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Fan Film Makers/Prop Masters etc. Take Notice

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bosh_Talk, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Saturday and Sunday, January 15 and 16 - 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Chicago Filmmakers, 5243 N. Clark St
    Attention filmmakers, film buffs, artists, sculptors, prop masters, and others!
    Don?t miss Chicago Filmmakers'
    Film Trash & Treasure Sale

We?re doing a once-every-thirty-years-or-so cleanout at Chicago Filmmakers, and our loss could be your gain! Our Film Trash & Treasure Sale is a Chicago Filmmakers first: a chance for the public at large to check out all kinds of items (both trash and treasure) and take some of them home! A sampling of the items available: 2 large Canon multi-feature copiers; antique typewriter collection; metal and plastic 16mm reels and cases; Bolex camera parts; 16mm film projectors; video projector; Steenbeck editing table, and more! All items will be sold "as is" and with no claims to functionality, though you are welcome to test them out while you?re here. No reasonable offer refused. All money raised benefits Chicago Filmmakers. Each Chicago Filmmakers member who visits the sale will get a free gift! And every person who joins the Co-op during the sale will get $5 off membership PLUS a free gift! So join us for a winter yard sale, of sorts?plus we'll have snacks!. No early birds! Admission is free.

2. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Road trip!

3. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Road trip? Its just down the street!

Oh right...burbs...I get it.

4. shwanzi

shwanzi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    Damn, that sucks! I have plans for this weekend. I'd definitely go if I wasn't occupied.

5. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    For those of you who may be bummed that you could not make it to this....I went...I saw...I left....

There really wasn't much there....and certainly no props....mostly very out-dated equipment...that was not guaranteed to even work...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.