Fan Film needs Help

Discussion in 'Des Moines, IA' started by Darklord49, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darklord49 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm making a Documentary about being a Star Wars fan during the last Star Wars movie. So far it's coming out great, but I'm looking for help. I would like to find someone that is getting a Star Wars tatoo, and film the process. I'm also looking for a Star Wars theme wedding or any Star Wars event being put on. If anyone has any good ideas for the Documentary then feel free to give and idea or two. Email me at darklord49@aol.com if you want.
    For the email subject title put "Fan Film" please, thanks.

Austin-
  2. unihawk CR Des Moines

Chapter Rep
    star 1
    Well I've been think about getting a tatoo for sometime now, maybe if you are very good I'll let you film mine.
    We can talk about it on the 7th.

Good Luck @ CIII

melissa
  3. hothie Jedi Master

star 2
    You're welcome to bring your videocamera tomorrow and film my room. I'll try and be home by 4:30, I have a lot of errands to run before leaving Wed morning.
  4. Darklord49 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah I could film your room, I just hope I get everything done before we head out tomorrow. I'll give you a call if it looks like I can't come up latter today.

Austin-
  5. hothie Jedi Master

star 2
    Okay. I'm getting off at 3, but I have a ton of errands to run as well, so I'll try and be home by 4.

Doug
  6. Darklord49 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just got back from C3 and I got outstanding video of the event. I talked to Ray Park, Peter Mayhew, Jake Lloyd, Warkwick davis, John Knowls, David Prowse and Zam Wessel (I can never remember her name :p). I even got some inside info from George himself about the future of Star Wars. AND I'll tell you......it was totally worth waiting 8 hours in the rainny cold night for.

Austin-
  7. unihawk CR Des Moines

Chapter Rep
    star 1
    Die Sith Lord!
    I sooooooooooo hate you!:(
    (Oh I can't wait to see all the video tape)

I think I may have walked a little too close to the darkside with this post, may the force forgive me.
  8. hothie Jedi Master

star 2
    Some of the footage is absolutely hilarious, stuff that you couldn't write (like the guys from Tuscon missing their senior prom to go to C3, or the stormtrooper looking around saying that he can't find his garrison.) It will be well worth watching.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.