main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey FAN FILM NITE at ANTHOLOGY FILM ARCHIVES in NYC - Friday, April 3!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dolt, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolt

Dolt Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi-
    Clive from Docking Bay 516 here. I've hosted fan film programs before, but this is a biggie--a night of fan films at the world-famous, world-revered ANTHOLOGY FILM ARCHIVES in New York City, presented as part of the New Filmmakers Festival. Five words for you: FAN FILMS ON THE SILVER SCREEN!

The show is Friday, April 3 at 9PM, and it's only SIX FREAKIN' BUCKS, so you have time to get out of work/school, go home, eat, hit the bars and still show up in time for 2 hours of classic and world-premiere fan productions (plus me doing the PowerPoint thing on the history of fan productions, enough to make you laugh, cry and buy my fan film book, Homemade Hollywood, which not-so-coincidentally will be available for purchase somewhere in the joint).

Also in the house that night:
    --TFN's own Fan Film Forum moderator ADAM BERTOCCI with the highly buzzed Brooklyn Force!
    --Blinky Productions' CHRIS NOTARILE with (world premiere to be named at a later date, probably Ultimate Daredevil)!

So mark your calendar, put aside $6 from the weekly keg fund, and come on out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.