main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Fan Film Preproduction crew needed.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master_Joriv, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Joriv

Master_Joriv Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2005
    Hi all,

Master Joriv here. I have written a script called EXILE. It?s a Star Wars Fan film and I am now looking to bring on a creative team, To start the pre production process. I own Lion Heart Productions which at the moment isn?t much more then a name as I am a soldier stationed at Ft. Lewis. I am leaving the military soon and want to start some projects with both my Co?s. I have two businesses.
    Any way I am looking for writers, editors, concept artists, props designers, costume artists, 3Danimators and camera men/women. I am located in Federal Way WA. So anyone in the Seattle ?Tacoma area that are interested are invited to email me. This is going to be a full length film and should be very exciting.
    The film introduces Yada?s and Master Windu?s teacher. The film talks about the new Jedi academy that is built after Vader?s death. There are several fight scenes and one believe it or not with Vader. The film takes place just before New Hope gives some background on some of the people who perished on Alderan. We hope to enter this into a film festival. The final cut will be of same quality as most other films. This is not going to be a fly by night project, but a well conceived well thought out project as we are using some of the best software on the market today.

I understand you may have questions after reading this. This is just a VERY brief explaination to see if anyone is interested. Things will make sence when you read the script.

email me at MasterJoriv@jedi-council.com
    or
    MasterJoriv@hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.