main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Film to be shot in Devon

Discussion in 'Archive: Plymouth (SW England)' started by Andy_2-1b, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy_2-1b

Andy_2-1b Jedi Master star 1

Mar 9, 2004
    Hi everybody. I thought this would be the most appropriate place to post regrading my fan film which is being shot this August.

I am a Midlands based Producer and Filmmaker who is shooting an hour long Star Wars film, which is set around two years before the events of 'A New Hope'. My cameraman resides in Devon and suggested we shoot there due to some of the excellent locations.

What I want to do, is see if anybody would be interested in participating on the shoot, (Aug 23rd onwards) being an extra, providing props or costumes and a general helpout in any area (fx etc). In terms of crew, I have them, I also will be casting in two/three weeks.

It's to be shot on a broadcast DV cam and will be ready just before Episode III. If anybody is interested, please mail me, you can PM, but I prefer a quick mail.

Cheers, Andy.

2. Sebulba_Sloan

Sebulba_Sloan RSA Alumni star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 2002
    Possibly mate, I'll let you know :)

3. Alfie_Moon

Alfie_Moon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2004
    Sounds great, just so long as you want all your cast sounding like Sam Gamgee! o_O

Vader: "I be yer father, I be!" :p

4. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    I'm from the Midlands as well, and would be happy to help out in some way.

I have some effects stuff, AE etc, and some props (couple of lightsaber hilts). I'm also a cameraman and editor.

Let me know if you want any help.

5. Ripper

Ripper Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    if your filming near me, i might be able to lend a hand, heres my last film

http://www.brokoid.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/flour/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.