main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Film Update

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Shadoe42, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Mainly has to do with what happens when you send out a project in development. Everyone has an idea how to make it better but then they get mad if and when those suggestions are not taken. Much easier to simply keep it to a few people who already are colaborating on the thing and let other folks wait to see it.ease of stress management if you will. Since that has already miserably failed I give up trying.

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Yea, that is a good reason as well. I'll tell you what i can do. (if its cool with you Ed) I'll update the story verson with the before and after parts added and we can distribute that if you wish. I know its about the same but its also different.

3. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    if you like. As long as none of the cast has heartburn with it post the script. I am too tired to worry about it.

4. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    I'm not too sure that posting the script here is such a good idea. Anyone could wander by see it and rip it off. I have no problem with the other members of the club seeing it and offering input, since I think it is going to be a collaborative effort between to whole TFF, right? But, people must understand that the director is the director and has final say so on his film. Of, course I am neither the director nor the writer, so it's not really up to me. But If I were the writer I wouldn't want my work posted on the net, until the film was complete.

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.