main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FAN-FILM VIEWING THIS SATURDAY; NEWSLETTER NEXT WEEKEND?

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by INDY-RY_KENOBI, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INDY-RY_KENOBI

INDY-RY_KENOBI Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2003
    Doug has mentioned about having a fan-film viewing at his house this Saturday, so I figured that I could schedule the Newsletter Meeting on either next Friday, or next Saturday; depending on everyone's schedule.

Anytime after 1:30 P.M. works for me, Doug! :) When is best for you and your family?

2. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    take care of the newsletter first, there's plenty of time to view films...we only have 3 right now anyway.

3. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Ryan, maybe we could discuss the newsletter this Saturday. I will be busy throughout the day but will have time at night. I will check with Adam. There is lots we can put in it

4. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Ryan,

I personally think that we have to get the newletter meeting in this weekend, because we should have had it up and running by now. The news letter is really gonna be a service to our members. We don't even have a place for the fanfilm festival yet (or money to fund it), so until we do, there's really no point in reviewing films for it. Just my opinion.

Adam

5. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    Adam's right. Get the newsletter rolling, please...

6. INDY-RY_KENOBI

Apr 23, 2003
    Okay! :) Thanks for your input, all! :)

Let's plan on getting together at my house then on this Saturday, at 3:00 P.M.

Does this sound like a good time for you, Adam? I realize that Erik might not get there until the evening, but he could just call us when he is available, and then head on over to my place, and meet up with us! :)

I'm not sure what Ryan A. 's plans are for this weekend, but if he doesn't make it to this week's meeting, we can fill him in on what took place. I will e-mail you guys my address, so you will know where to meet at tomorrow afternoon. Thanks again for keeping me posted, guys!

~Ryan L.

7. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Ryan,

I think Saturday evening would be better. We're gonna shoot some stuff for Erik's film tomorrow and I'm not really sure when we'll be done.

Adam

8. INDY-RY_KENOBI

Apr 23, 2003
    Okay! :)

Why don't we plan on meeting at my house at 7:00 P.M. , or if you guys get done sooner, just give me a call?

OH! Do you have any multi-player Star Wars games for the Game Cube, Erik? If so, bring them, and, if you don't mind, bring an extra Game Cube controller, so the four of us can play some games after we get things rolling on the paper! :) Thanks, guys! :)

9. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Ryan,

I think seven will work (at least it will for me). I think we can get everybody there then. So, hopefully, we'll see you then.

10. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    How did this go?

11. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    It went O.k. The plan is to have the first newsletter in time for the next meeting. It may take a few tries for us to really hit our stride, so be patient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.