main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA Fan Film

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Phoenix21, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    We are starting work on a fan film. One of our own, Drew, has written the scrip and come up with a load of costumes. We could use all the help we can get. We've filmed a couple of scenes, some with live actors and some using models Drew has built.

Due to the holidays, we will suspend filming. I'll put a date/time out when we get starting again. Hope to hear from interested parties soon.

May the force be with you,
    Hollie

2. Darth_Decol

Darth_Decol Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2002
    That's pretty coo, me and a friend mite swing by and take a look if that is ok with yall. I would love to see the places in Columbus yall will film this. I look around and there's nothing but highways and buildings..

3. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    How is the Fan Film going? I've missed both sessions :(.

Oh, lots and lots of secluded places around the Columbus/Phenix City/Auburn areas to film.

Cathy

4. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Check the upcoming spring/summer get togethers for our next filming date. We are waiting on the trees to bloom again. We need think foliage as our film is taking place on Endor.
    Hope to here from as many interested parties as possible. We need a few Storm Troopers and lots of Rebels.
    Thanks,
    Hollie

5. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Think an invitation is called for - All 501st who live within driving distance of Columbus GA - come on down!

6. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    How is this going so far?

Sage H.

7. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    So far this year not much has been done. Still waiting on folige to appear so we can work on the outside acting, as well as, more actors to do it.
    We have worked on a little - that part looked good. We do need some storm troopers - 3 or 4 would be nice. There is this great scene where they get blown up. We have some miniture shots that look good but we need some real actors to fill it out properly.
    Drew finished writing the film in story format and it looks real good. We have someone that is able to do some work on the computer to help with effects and sound bites.
    Please, let us know if you or anyone else is interested in filming. Hopefully we can do some outside filming in May.

8. wookiechick66

wookiechick66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    septic tank grass is already green. As long as the weather holds it wont be long now! I will keep you guys updated.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.