main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA FAN FILM???

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Nanoviper, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMastOrinDiFreeze

JediMastOrinDiFreeze Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2006
    I have a Panasonic DV Camera with color range.

all we need is a tripod and some lighting and/or actors.

I also have adobe premier and afteraffects as well as photoshop.

I also have a computer that will put DV footage on DVD-+R.

2. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    I did some acting on stage, small non name productions. But it was fun.
    I think this is an awasome Idea.

You know Lucus films has a amature film maker contest. If its good enough it would be great recognition for the group.

3. JediMastOrinDiFreeze

Mar 23, 2006
    So when are we getting started?

P.s. I need a costume.

Dark leather like Jedi Master.

4. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    I'm not a member or Tidewater alliance but I would like to help and be part of a film if you do decide to go through with it. I did acting and stage crew in H.S. Also a few shows after that in small theaters. I am in Quinton (New Kent).

5. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    you should consider comming out to our next meeting. Check out our website. We are always wanting new people to come out and have some fun.

http://www.thetidewateralliance.net/index.php

6. larame_kaine

larame_kaine Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2005
    Some friends and I had thought about this in highschool, and here it is three years later and another friend just mentioned it to me again yesterday. We were talking about doing one that would take place long after the books stop, so we can make our own plot. We have lots of friends that are fans and are very interested. Most of them cosplay so they could help anyone in need of a costume, and we can also manage some minor cgi. I'm going to try to come to some of the meetings, its hard when you go to school full time and work full time. Keep this post updated for those who are interested!

7. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I believe that there would be quite a few of us interested, and since our costume standards are very high we would have a great look for a fanfilm. We would have to check into avalability for our members as we are full gear into a couple of projects already. But I will pass the word around.

8. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    We should have a pow wow on concepts for the Fan Film. We have a lot of intrest here. We should do something with it.

9. JediMastOrinDiFreeze

Mar 23, 2006
    I am STILL interested. I am here permanently now.

Also, I have a primary workstation 1GB ram, scsi U320, 30GB of storage, and a server PIII 866, 512MB ram, adobe premier, photoshop, DVD Writing capability, 40GB storage , and network access.

someone contact me, I just registered on TA.com

10. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    Just FYI, the amateur film maker contest applies to spoofs & documentaries of SW only, no furthering of the story or alternate endings or expanding the SW universe allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.