main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Fan Film

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by EighteenDelta, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EighteenDelta

EighteenDelta Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2007
    Since we are starting over I will go back and gather the fan film materials previously posted and start over here. I look forward to this group working on this together.

-x

2. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Chris, the old Boards will go away soon, so copy & paste what you feel needed asap :)

After that, lets start talking about who can help with what & waht you (Chris) need from all of us.

3. Patches37

Patches37 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2007
    I have some new ideers for the fan fic that I'd like to discuss with you, Chris.

4. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Chris,

Whenever your ready, give us stuff to work on :)

5. EighteenDelta

Mar 22, 2007
    I have been kind of preoccupied with another writing project for something I am trying to put together, sorry I have not been as active on this one as before. Gia and I are trying to organize a collaborative project with a couple established directors we know for a zombie flick. Don't worry, this idea is far from dead, plus I am still recovering from being ill.

-x

6. Patches37

Patches37 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2007
    What a huge liar you are Chris! You weren't sick, you were just sitting on your ass eating bon-bons and watching your soaps all day you big lady!

7. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Give us a taste, Chris.. =P~

8. EighteenDelta

Mar 22, 2007
    Well I started another piece of the custom mando that I am building for Gia. I will maybe post some starting pics of that here and on TSA (TheSmugglersAlliance.com)The part I started last night was the upper leg armor, which will have an incorporated holster and blaster. I am starting with plaster and will be making a mold for fiberglassing but like the plan for the helmet. So, we shall see.

-x

9. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Chris,

Do we want to suggest a costuming party? I would be interested.. I am such a newbee when it comes to building a costume, that I had to look up some of the terms you used.. :oops:

I know I could use the help :D

10. EighteenDelta

Mar 22, 2007
    I am willing. I don't know when would be best. We can start talking and thinking about it. someone throw some suggestions and ideas out and we will go from there.

-x

11. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I think everyone should start by saying what they would like to build first.. Also, Chris, this is wher if you want to link any costumes to the Fan Films, you should suggest certain costumes to see if anyone is willing to start with those..

12. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Chris,

Where are we on this..? Just curious if you need anything from us.. input, ideas, really bad acting, lol..

13. BattousaiCV

BattousaiCV Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    Or maybe a mediocre editor and artist :D

14. EighteenDelta

Mar 22, 2007
    I am open to any and all help, when we get a little more prepared to actually move forward with any of the project ideas. Skills are all helpful.

-x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.