main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Fan Film

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediAgent, Jun 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    "The Real World: Coruscant"

2. BWD912zeta

BWD912zeta Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    again funny, but wouldn't these be difficult to write???
    -John Kemnitz

3. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    **Int - Real World House, Han Solo sitting in black leather chair, Darth Vader approaches from Stage Left

D. Vader - Let me sit in that chair...I'm a Dark Lord

H. Solo - I ran the Kessel Run in 12 Parsecs, Whats your point?

D. Vader performs the Sith Chokehold and knocks Han Solo from the chair

**Int - Confession Room, Darth Vader sitting in front of Black Cloth in front of the camera

D. Vader - I'm a Dark Lord of the Sith, I killed Thousands of Jedi and helped establish the Empire. You think I'm going to let a smuggler steal my chair? Well Do You?

D. Vader performs the Sith Chokehold to the camera and realizes that theres no one there, shrugs with frustration and just stares forward

Its not too funny but its humour

4. jedi_lingster

jedi_lingster Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2001
    or instead of choke holding Solo, he could have lifed the chair up (ala Luke in ROTJ) and then just tossed him aside. A dark Lord needs no chair.

5. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    I have seen the mentos thing :)

there is a take off of "The Real world" already made...iI think it was called "The Surreal World: Episode 1.5" It was really funny, but I cant remember where I saw it :(

EDIT: I found a link to the films (The Surreal World: Episode 1.5) :)
    http://www.starwars.org.pl/surreal.php
    I know the site isn't in english, but the movies still are :D

6. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Hey all,

Here's a little update on the progress of the fan film. We have begun writing the story for the film. Once done, it will then be converted into script format followed by editing, more editing, and even more editing until we get a final version. In addition, storyboards will then be drawn up to illustrate camera shots/angles/etc.

Jameson, our stunt coordinator, has been doing some location scouting and has found us some really good places to film. Such places include a nice green area with adequate tree coverage. Also, he is looking in to getting us a castle to film at. Once the basic script is done, he will then start choreographing the fight sequences and stunts.

Kat and myself have been in the process of finding props to use for the film as well. She has also been researching costume designs. Please let us know what kind of props you think we should use as well as what you have available for us to use.

Finally, if you are interesting in helping out in any way with pre-production, please e-mail me at ryan@ryanjones.net. Thanks!

--Ryan

7. jedi_lingster

jedi_lingster Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2001
    so, what's the storyline?

8. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Oh you know.... the typical...
    Sith lord acquires nuclear weapon and holds the world ransom for *zooms in on sith lord's face* "One Million Dollars!" It is then up to the Intergalactic Lightsaber-Weilding Man of Mystery to save the planet. Oh.... wait.... wrong one ;-)

Actually, it will be a variation on the plot line I proposed under the topic "Fan Film Possible Plot Ideas" so instead of typing all that in again, refer to that topic.

--Ryan

9. Jedi-Nitess

Jedi-Nitess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2002
    Except that plot line fails to mention the bounty hunter chick that appears, takes over the galaxy with her guns and everyone hence forth bows to.

[face_mischief]

Oh wait...my mistake. That's my evil little mind scheming again. hehee...*snickers*

"Evil exists; it is intelligence in the service of entropy."
    ~ Boba Fett, TBH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.