main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson FAN FILMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by TI-525, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI-525

TI-525 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 2005
    hey have you guys made a fan film?
    because i think that would be pretty cool
    most of us here have costumes we could use
    lightsabers n other props
    i just though it would be good
    and if not are there any plans on making one in the future?
    oh and uh MERRY CHRISTMAS
    HAPPY HAUNAKA
    HAPPY KWANZA (IF I SPELT IT RIGHT AND YES I KNOW KWANAZA IS NOT TODAY OR TOMOROW)
    have a greta holiday

2. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    We've thrown around the idea of a film, tentatively titled,"Willy Wampa and the Choklit Factory", but there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest, yet. Maybe a different storyline...

3. TI-525

Oct 30, 2005
    i would think a different story line and name would be a good idea
    maybe then more people would get on board for the idea

4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    yes.. we will have to give that name a bit more consideration. ;)

5. Jamesmorbidia

Jamesmorbidia Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    Yes a film has been discussed. And I have taken it so far as to aquire the software most Fan Film Makers are using to edit and add special effects. (adobe premere pro and adobe after effects) Now All we need is a camera or two and some costumed actors...oh and maybe a script/soryline. Nothing too big...[face_hypnotized]

6. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    I think the main thing we need is the script storyline and the cameras.. we have a lot of costumes now.. though not enough.. we need more costumes!!

sigh.. okay.. this is an edit.. seems with two posting members in the household I am going to have to be more careful.. this is cat signing off of Jake's login.

7. TI-525

Oct 30, 2005
    id wanna do it i could play a youngling!
    my tie pilot is out of the question because honestly.....
    a short tie pilot com on

8. TI-525

Oct 30, 2005
    i probly wouldne be saying anything though in it
    just die or fight or who knows

9. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I happen to think there is nothing wrong with a short trooper..or a short pilot.. as long as you can reach the pedals ;)

10. TI-525

Oct 30, 2005
    why thank you
    im just glad im not a stormtrooper
    then id get the famous "arent you a little short to be a stormtrooper" and "your awfully short for a stormtrooper"
    but i do get the occasional "you were too short to be a stormtrooper so your a tie pilot huh"

11. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    it indeed will be nice when we have enough costumes and a few cameras and can do a fan film.. I do hope to do one at some point in the coming two years. I would love to do it in the summer.. so the kids could participate. but obviously this summer is out of the question.. at least until late July .. early August.. June and the first part of July are taken with wedding plans.

12. TI-525

Oct 30, 2005
    WEDDING PLANS???
    (sniffs)
    a star wars wedding perhaps???
    i wanna come i wanna come!

13. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
  14. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    DO NOT MISS THE LINK ON THIS POST and if you can.. right click on it and save target as.

see this link for a great fan force commercial

one of the fan force groups created this.. it is perfect!! jeesh.. if only we had the money.. one for the commercial.. and the other for the on air spot!!

15. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    That commercial is awesum.... I can see us doing something like that in the near future...I volunteer to be in it..... The camera loves me..... Yes, DSJ, I do action, when it suits me..... especially if TV is involved:D

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    wonder how much it costs to put something like that on at the local theater.. like the local business's do.. several hundred I am sure.. but surely not several thousand. I know.. not thinking with my brain at all.. not a worthwhile way to spend money.. but how kewl would it be!

17. TI-525

Oct 30, 2005
    lol that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. NightwalkerSabers

NightwalkerSabers Jedi Youngling

Dec 7, 2005
    Hey guys we have this crazy idea for a fan film. There was a Jedi who survived the clone wars that was forgotten, Im going to make this short cuz I can yak and yak for hours as cathiecat knows[face_whistling] ok well the jedi started a academy and one of the students has a grudge against a certain race of jedi and a fight breaks out the bad student is banished and the acadamy is left to the Jedi Masters brightest padawan.the Jedi flees the galaxy and finds earth and runs into the ancient chinese and teaches them the way of the force and they teach him the art of martial arts and CHI. The bad student bent out for revenge follows the Jedi and learns from the japanese well you get the idea... o welll now that i read what i wrote I feel stupid:oops:

19. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    don't feel stupid.. I am always trying to think of ways to get the characters of star wars to earth realm. sounds good to me

20. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    You want crazy? I can do crazy. An idea occurred to me a few days ago that is something of a variation on your suggestion.

The story would center more on the clone troopers. With all the tens of millions of replications of clone troopers, is it not possible that a natural mutation would randomly appear? That a handful, maybe a dozen or so clones might be more self-aware, more likely to question the validity of ORDER 66? Maybe our trooper would be a commando, they'd have to be more quick-witted than your average clone grunt, and ends up saving the life of a young jedi (a recent padawan grad) instead of killing him/her. While Bail Organa and Mon Mothma carry on the political arm of the Rebellion, our jedi and clones would be the basis for the military arm of the rebellion. Their justification: "We were created to protect the Republic. That is exactly what we are doing."

Well, it's an idea, anyway. And before anyone else can make the joke, I will.
    Our movie could even have a theme song. "Send in the Clones".

21. Boga-the-Magnificent

Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    I was going to write a cross-universe story about the Sith and Rainbow Brite.

22. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    That they are both EVIL?!?

Way back in the 80s I did a slide-tape show for an AV class at the U of A that was titled,"BLOOD BEAR, CARE BEAR FROM HELL".

Laugh all you want, I got an "A" for it.

23. NightwalkerSabers

Dec 7, 2005
    Thats cool!!!!!!! weird but very cool!!!!!!!

24. NightwalkerSabers

Dec 7, 2005
    I like the idea of the clone troopers, actually it all sound good. We are writing the story right now. We are working on the characters, and the plot. I will post updates if you guys want to hear them.

25. Boga-the-Magnificent

Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    That sounds hysterical.

Well, You can now meet Rainbow Brite and the Sith of Doom

:oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.