main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Fan Films Anyone?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    school... :_|

2. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
  3. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Cmd. Williard and I will be looking at the building for the shoot (hopefully) tommorow at 6. I need people to start memorizing your lines for me.
    Here's the script again so you don't have to keep looking back a page.

Mark-Vice-President
    Eric-Secretary
    Russell-President
    Cody-PR Officer
    James-Supreme SW Fan
    Kasey-Defected Cpt. Kirk
    (I want all I can get in the scene since in the original one from ANH some of the officials just sit there...I plan on doing some funny stuff with that).

VICE-PRESIDENT: Until this fan club is fully operational we are vulnerable. The Star Trek fan clubs are too well equipped; they?re more dangerous than you realize.

SECRETARY: Dangerous in your opinion Vice-President, not in mine.

VICE-PRESIDENT: The Star Trek fan clubs will continue to gain support with the more foolish Star Wars fans until?

PRESIDENT: The Star Trek fan clubs will no longer be of any concern to us. I have just received word that Lucas has paid to have all Star Trek websites dissolved permanently. The last remnants of computer geeks have been swept away.

SECRETARY: Impossible. How will Lucas maintain support with Jar Jar appearing in Episode III?

PRESIDENT: Spielberg has convinced him to kill off Jar Jar in the very beginning of the picture. Beyond their inexplicit joy, fear will keep the local fans in line, fear of this fan club.

PR OFFICER: What of the Idaho Falls Fan Force? If the IDFFF has obtained a complete technical reading of this fan club it is possible, however unlikely, that they will find a weakness, and exploit it.

DEFECTED CPT. KIRK: The plans you refer to, will soon be back, in our hands.

SUPREME SW FAN: Any progress by the IDFFF (pauses and counts F?s), against this fan club would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they?ve obtained. This fan club is now the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.

DEFECTED CPT. KIRK: Don?t be too proud of this fan club you?ve created, cre-A-ted. The ability to destroy our Star Trek websites is insignificant next to the power of our fans.

PR OFFICER: I knew he?d never truly defect!

SUPREME SW FAN: Don?t try to frighten us with your bad acting Captain Kirk. Your sad devotion to that ancient TV show has not helped you conger up a descent movie, or given you the clairvoyance enough to deliver one good script?

-Kirk moves his hand to a choking position with his fingers towards the SUPREME SW FAN. Nothing happens. He keeps going like this for sometime until he runs towards him and starts choking him with his hands.

PRESIDENT: Enough of this. Kirk, release him! (Kirk lets go and begins weeping). This bickering is pointless. Now, Captain Kirk will provide us with the location of the next Star Trek convention by the time this fan force is totally operational. We will than crush them all with one swift stroke!

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    The lines concerning the IDFFF will be changed to IDFSW, so don't fret over those just yet. We'll deal with that when the times comes. Anyway, I'm excited for this and I can't wait until filmming starts! Get those lines down! Thanks!

5. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    hey, I know I'm not in it, but I'd love to be a part of the filming process, so keep me informed with when/where it's going on! thanks.

EDIT: Also, I've helped with filming before for my church, and am good at all the various behind-the-scenes positions.

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Also, about the costumes...besides Cpt. Kirk, I'm wondering if we want to kind of "spoof" the costumes. Let me know if you guy's have any ideas about this. I was thinking since the scene already pokes fun that we might as well have fun with the costumes right?
    Also, I may be working on another script concering the Confederacy meeting scene and making it all different movie icons...Ex: Dooku represents SW, the banking clan guy would be Aragorn from LOTR and so on. We could make a great humorous scene with this don't you think? LINES OFF~!
    Qui-Gon

7. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    I am sick and freaking tired of all this Jar Jar bashing. This alleged hate of him is FAR from unanimous. I happen to think he is completely harmless, and I can make just as many if not more PRO webpages than anti. THis anti is just a pair of generation Y matrix geeks mad that they didnt get to see Amidala naked.
    STOP IT.

STTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We as SW fans have to rise ABOVE petty geek webpage moderators. Lucas is thinking 2 movies ahead with Jar Jar and you will see his grand plan is perfect once it is all laid out.

Regardless, scripts that pander to the anti jar jar minority risk alienating the rest of us. There are already certain fanfilms which I will not give the time of day. For good reason.

Just friendly advice, remember who it is who is most likely to watch this movie, pro or anti?

8. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    three words say it all...Jar Jar sucks!!!

9. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    This anti is just a pair of generation Y matrix geeks mad that they didnt get to see Amidala naked.

how true, how true! lol

I myself am a proud member of the Jar Jar Binks fan club...I think in a Fan Activities board, but don't quote me on it.

Hey BK, nice to see you here again.

10. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Barry! You know I'm not anti-Jar Jar, but many of my fellow fans are. This was a joke for them, since I could care less if Jar Jar is in the films or not. This is Kasey by the way.

11. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    OK folks, last time: We are the IFSWA. That's Idaho Falls Star Wars Alliance

First letter of each word.

Not the IDFFF or IDFSW, the IFSWA....

Thanks folks...

:D

12. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    I was going to point that out, but you beat me to it. Anyway, it's more fitting for you to say so. :)

13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Ok,

But what merits are so good for MR. Binks to have a huge fan base?

14. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    I thought he brought a good humorous element to the movie. It's a different personality than has ever been a Star Wars movie. Very creative on Lucas' part.

15. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    I'm neutral on Jar Jar, but it was apparent that Mr. Mayhew didn't like him. At the Pocatello show, he talked about the films being targeted to kids beginning with "Jedi"...he continued by saying "obviously they are...otherwise you wouldn't have Jar Jar Binks....ANYBODY like him?"

Maybe he was just torqued that Chewie wasn't in Ep 1 and 2....

Back on-topic...good luck on the shoot guys! I hope you don't get as burned-out as we did after doing our last one.... :p

16. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    And I did note that it's the IFSWA.

17. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    And I did note that it's the IFSWA.

well...

Kasey: The lines concerning the IDFFF will be changed to IDFSW

Doug: Not the IDFFF or IDFSW, the IFSWA....

18. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I'd just like to point out for the record that only SOME of us in the IFSWA got burned out by the last movie. And that was after it didn't perform as well as we'd hoped. Others of us are hoping to start a new project sometime soon...

19. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    I just finished a 45 minute documentary for grad school and am fighting off burn off. I just figured out how to do a quantum leap effect and need to make a movie with it as fast as possible. AUGHHH I'll never sleep again.

But Kasey, have you watched my bluescreening yet?

This link::::
    http://fxhome.com/cinema/info_cache/movieinfo599.html

Careful, its a movie that expects you to learn something. One of those suckers.

20. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    No, SOME of us didn't get as burned-out as others. But SOME of us didn't spend 60+ hours in front of the computer trying to composite bad bluescreen shots...

21. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    We WILL be having a script reading sometime in the next few weeks, and no later than the next meeting. I'm sure you're all overjoyed to hear that but it must be done...our lines need to be OFF before we start filming. SO START LEARING THEM!!! Thanks.

22. Corni_Wisea

Corni_Wisea Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2003
    I know you guys have your film planned out, but I have an idea as well. It's called Star Wars: War of Souls. It's set 2 centuries after ROTJ.

23. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Well, it's good to see we got off the JarJar subject seeing how the title of this thread is Fan Films... Hey, Kasey, what do you feel about using the Ezra kitchen for the fan film? We need to get going on this thing, right?

24. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Good idea Mark. Let's do it. We need a good mic though because that room has a lot of echo. Let me know.

25. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    sorry I couldnt make that office building availible for you. I do have that Capt Kirk shirt though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.