main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Fan Films Catch-all Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by TCF-1138 , Jan 13, 2018.

1. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Porg of New Films & Fan Films star 5 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    This thread is for discussing all things Fan Films, including, but not limited to:

• Any Fan Films that don't currently have their own threads. If you want to start a thread for your own fan film, that's of course perfectly fine - but if the creator of a fan film you wish to discuss is not a member here, or has chosen not to start a thread, this is the place to post about it.
    • Classic fan films. Want to talk about Duality? KnightQuest? Ryan vs Dorkman? Iron Fist of the Obsidian Sith? Here's your thread!
    • What you would like to see more or less of in Fan Films, or which kinds of fan films you prefer to watch - as well as lists of favorite fan films and the likes.
    • Fan Films as a phenomenon, their history, impact on pop culture, in the media, etc.
    • Fan filmmaking in general. Have a question for people who have made fan films? Are you thinking about making your own fan film? Questions, tips and tricks - anything you can think of is welcome here.
    Videos and pictures are of course allowed in this thread.

Please note, though, that while I hope we can have some pleasant conversations in this thread, this is not a social thread (we have one of those right here). Try to keep discussions on topic.

Also note, that while this is first and foremost a Star Wars forum, we of course allow discussions about other kinds of Fan Films, such as Star Trek, Batman, Ghostbusters, etc.

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Porg of New Films & Fan Films star 5 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Well, since no one has posted yet, I might as well try to start a discussion. :p

I just saw this amazing fan film on Youtube, and wanted to share it with everyone here. As far as I know, the people who made it are not members here.

It's a nice, emotional film, that doesn't rely on special effects or action. Among the best acting I've seen in a fan film as well.

EDIT: Adding the title, and name of the director: Days Past by Aaron Kunkel.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018