main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Force Greece Meetings

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Starkeiller, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkeiller

Starkeiller Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 5, 2004
    Each time we meet, let's post the... results of the meeting, just as Obi-One suggested. We account the gains and losses here. Who was there, who wasn't, what we said, what we didn't, e. t. c.. I suggest we make our plans here, and here, and in this thread we have a list of meetings, adding an entry after each time we meet.

2. Obi_one_and_only

Obi_one_and_only Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 18, 2001
    Excellent my young Padawan!
    :D

3. Starkeiller

Dec 5, 2004
    ^ *Anakin Face, sto styl etsi kai me ksanapeis Padawan, I will be the death of you* [face_frustrated] Yes, Master. [face_frustrated]

But it's a pity you can't be in any of those meetings, One... :(

4. Obi_one_and_only

Jul 18, 2001
    But it's a pity you can't be in any of those meetings, One...

Do not worry. I am sure I will attend ane day..., Padawan :p

5. Starkeiller

Dec 5, 2004
    Do not worry. I am sure I will attend ane day..., Padawan.

*Thinks: "Yeah, just wait... I have other proposals for apprentiship. A certain Palps... Just wait..."* [face_frustrated] Yes, Master. [face_frustrated]

6. Starkeiller

Dec 5, 2004
    Meeting at Monastiraki.

Present: Gianakin, Ker-Soth, Master Starkeiller.

Later, at sword training, Master Jedi Silver also met with the group.

7. gianakin

gianakin Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 29, 2004
    We will meet tomorrow at Monastiraki station,Athens.I'll soon announce the members who will be there.

8. Starkeiller

Dec 5, 2004
    ^ Wrong. We actually ended up meeting at the Syggrou/Fix Metro Station, Athens, not Monastiraki.
    Members present: Ukranoid, Ker-Soth, Yomanation, Starkeiller, and Gianakin if just barely... ;)

9. Urkanoid

Urkanoid Jedi Knight star 4

May 6, 2005
    Well, the meeting took place all right!We had a great time (I for one did:D) and I'm quite sure that the best is yet to come... :cool:The members that attended were: Ker-Soth, Starkeiller, Gianakin, Yomanation and myself.We're expecting more of you guys to show up in the future meetings, ok? :DKeep it real everybody and may the Force be with us all!

10. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    A new meeting is being orchestrated!Most probably it's going down on Friday and hopefully the number of attendees will surpass that of the last event.More details will be provided in due time!:D

11. Starkeiller

Dec 5, 2004
    Anw Patissia I.S.A.P. station, 17.00 tomorrow, alright boys?

12. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    Now, yesterday was great!Not only did we get to drink ***tloads of beer, we even made it to the movies!We watched the new Spielberg flick, The War of the Worlds...Methinks it was :cool: but certain differences in opinions arose along the way... ;)Anyway, it was fine and the total of attendees was just a bit higher than the last time:Starkeiller,Ker-Soth,gianakin,Darth-marios and a buddy of his, Konstantinos, who has yet to join our ranks and me( :D)Want to know more?Join us on our next meeting... ;)

Damn those edits...:mad: [face_laugh]

13. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    ...Which is tomorrow... Friday, July 8th, the FF Greece members are meeting at the Siggrou-Fix Metro Station at 18:00pm.Over... ;)

14. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    Well, we had our ales, we had our delicious chicken wings and we had a heck of a lot laughs!Only four of us made it but hey, it was great: Ker-Soth, Starkeiller, gianakin and the Mighty Urkanoid!:p [face_laugh]C ya next Friday(?)...

15. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    The Greek FF members are meeting today, Saturday, September 3rd, at the Panepistimio Subway Station at 19:00. Over and out.

16. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    Great meeting yesterday! Members present were Starkeiller, gianakin, Ker-Soth and moi...:)

17. Obi_one_and_only

Jul 18, 2001
    OK, a bit early yet, but better late than never as the saying goes.

The Bloody Greeks will meet Monday 19th September @ 15:00 (13:00 GMT) at Monastiraki ISAP station. Food, drinks and deep philosophical discussions will follow.

Any changes will be announced here.

18. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    The Bloody Greeks indeed met on Monday somewhere around 15:00... gianakin, Ker-Soth, Starkeiller and me finally got the opportunity to meet Obi_one_and Only in person, which was quite an event, as you may (or may not...:confused: 8-} ) imagine... Looking forward to the next one... May the Force be with us all.

19. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    FanForce GR meeting today, at 17:30, at Monastiraki Subway station. C ya there...;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.