main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Fan Force Hockey

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Natalie, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    The hockey league is generated! I'm shooting for 10-12 teams and so far are at 7! If you don't know hockey and don't know fantasy no problem because it is soooo much fun (just ask Stacey!). Its also not a big time comitment since you can preset things way in advance if you aren't going to be around for a long time. Here is our league info:

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey
    League ID#: 41192
    Password: jedi

Its free, fun, and only requires your Yahoo user ID. We've had lots of fun in the past and welcome anyone to join us!

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Unfortunately, I am not really big into hockey. :( But, I know you are glad hockey is finally going again, eh, Natalie? :)

3. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    You bet!!! I've been to 2 preseason games and can't wait for the main season to start!!!

I know Stacey wasn't into hockey before and she started playing fantasy and now has gotten more into hockey (she loved playing fantasy). This should be an interesting year!!! The whirlwind starts in October :) .

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Thanks for the invite, Natalie. Like Riff, I'm just not into hockey. Tried watching it, but just cant keep up with the rules.

5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Rules are similar to soccer but you can fight with anyone (*besides a Ref*) and you get put in 'time out'. There are no cheerleaders and like soccer it's under the bar not over it to score ;).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

6. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    There are cheerleaders now! We have about 12 or 15 of them (see them listed on the web site). I think NC was one of the first to start that up.

Thanks for signing up Entropy! Now we just need 1 more team to make things really fun.

7. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    NP. I just hope I'll do better at fantasy hockey than I'm doing at fantasy football. [face_blush]

8. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Oh yeah, the Hurricane cheerleaders are HOT![face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.