main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FAN FORCE II!

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Protoss72000, Feb 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Okay lets try again :)
    A. Need possible days we could meet
    B. Need things we could possibly do
    C. Need a response from everyone

My days off from work are scattered so im open for whenever and then i will tell you whats up. Play swrpg,watch movie/s and other ideas...

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Well my days are rare but standard. The first (or second sometimes) weekend (Fri-Sun) of every month. This summer or Fall I may have more time, when I start UNLV.

I'm in to doing anything short of ritual suicide!

3. Obi-Bunnie

Obi-Bunnie Jedi Master star 4

May 17, 2000
    All my weekends for February are booked. I'm going skiing on 16th-18th, and my school's b-ball team is going to state so I'll be in Reno from the 20th-23rd. On the 24th I'm going to the Linkin Park concert. Anyone else going to it? :)

In March, I'm open for Friday the 1st and Saturday the 2nd, but not the weekend of the 9th-10th. The 16th I doubt will work. However, the 24th starts my Spring Break, so that means I have the 24th-31st off of school.

Hope that helps... and thinking about stuff to do. Well, I would suggest a movie, but that's not very personal, I mean we wanna do something to get to know each other right? We could still see a movie, but we should do something else afterward. Anyway, I'm tired and can't think of any ideas. I'll check back here tomorrow to see what's up.

4. ZamWesell

ZamWesell Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2002
    Wow. Looks like it's starting to get active in here finally.

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, I'm comming down to Vegas Saturday. Anyone interested in doing something Saturday or Sunday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.