main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Fan Force Logo Competition

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    We would like to officially announce an official Fanforce logo competition. At this moment this is to be used for generic Fanforce t-shirts, but could be used in the future for anything from sites to boards to anything else we decide to put out.

Dates: February 1 ? February 29

Rules:
    No Star Wars images, logos or text.

All work submitted must be your own, not published anywhere else
    You may not ?borrow? ideas from anywhere else and change them to make your own ? all entries are to be entirely your own intellectual property.

Any entries submitted before the competition opens or after the competition closes will not be accepted.
    Anyone of RSA status or above is not eligible to enter. CRs ARE allowed.

Only people who are members of Fanforce chapters are eligible to enter. This may be either an official or unofficial chapter, but you must be a member of a chapter in order to enter, and we will be background checking.

Submissions: Please post all submissions in the official Logo Competition Thread in the Fanforce Communications forum.

General Information: What shall the prize be? A free t-shirt when they?re all made and a title of 'Fanforce logo artist' on the boards.

T-shirt production:At the moment nothing has been decided about the production of any t-shirts, and therefore it's also not possible to give any cost estimates. If you know of somebody who can produce nice quality t-shirts to a reasonable price, and that ships worldwide, please contact your RSA.

A nice thing would also be to make a design that allowed for leaving a space on the chest where you can print your screen name when you get the t-shirt.

Who is judging the competition?:
    The Fanforce RSAs, GSAs and Joshua Griffin.

Good Luck

2. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Is this an American only thing?

3. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    no I believe ANY person who is in ANY chapter can submit a logo :)

4. DarkjediAssasin

DarkjediAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2003
    oh joy...and i suck at this sort of thing...good luck to everyone else!!!!

5. Darth_Vishnu

Darth_Vishnu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2003
    any ideas on this? http://www.geocities.com/kkegs04/66666.jpg

EDIT: Im still working on Syracuse, NY and Salt City Jedi Fonts and colors. Also is it ok to have the star Wars Logo its self on there? If not it's easy to remove but looks a little plain.

Nate

6. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    The star wars logo doesn't look good there, impo. And the text definetely needs work ;)

EDIT: And, BTW, this isn't for he SCJ in general. This is for all of the fanforce people.

7. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    Actually, I really like that, but for two things:

First, as Raef said, this is for FanForce in general, not the SCJ, though that could be easily rectified.

Second, and most importantly, this will go on shirts. I just don't see that on a shirt too well. Am I alone in this?

8. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    yes everyone needs to understand this is for Fanforce General.

If you would like to submit a logo for SCJ then do so in the Tshirt log thread we alreaady have started for that one ;)

I wish everyone good luck who is participating in the FF general logo competition.

9. Matrix-Jedi

Matrix-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2003
    Heh. Posted my idea if anyone wants to look at it. Wheee!

-K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.