main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Force of Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Red_Jedi_Knight, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    Hi! i'm a resident of greendale and i was hoping to start a fan force here in milwaukee. if any one is interested please respond and let me know what county/area you are in!! Thanks!!

2. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    We already have a strong group going Red!

You can checkout our website at www.wisconsinfanforce.org

The web site is currently undergoing major renovations so the members list and events are not up there yet.

We are planning to see AOTC as our fourth official meeting on the 18th or 19th. Check out the other threads in this forum for more info.

Welcome!

3. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    Hi Red! Welcome! We just had our 3rd meeting to officialdom and it should be posted soon that we are a fanforce. We are the Wisconsin Fanforce: Milwookiee Council. As Mauler mentioned we are in the process of planning for our next meeting to be either the 18th or 19th to see AOTC and then get something to eat after and discuss our thoughts about it.

4. Red_Jedi_Knight

May 7, 2002
    then i ask forgiveness for i had no idea. i was at celebration 2 in indy and the sheet i got from fan force said that there was not a group set up for milwaukee. wish i had known b4. what time are you looking at on the 17 and 18? i was hoping to go on the 18. where are you going to see it??

5. jedisister

Dec 1, 2001
    Apology accept Captain Needa, I mean Red!(aren't you glad I didn't use the force to choke you for not knowing!) ;)
    Anyway, we are in the process of getting that worked out right now, I made the suggestion of one meeting two days since not everyone can make the 18th at Westown ultrascreen. I just posted the times for the 18th on the What Day works for you thread. I'm thinking either the 12:30 or 3:00 showing on Sat. and then going to eat somewhere afterwards. Reservations will probably be needed, so we need a head count for that day.

6. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Hey Red! Welcome to the Milwookie Council. It's always good to have a new face. :) ~~MegHAN~~

7. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    No apology is necessary. With all the other misinformation flying around at Conflagration 2 I'm not surprised by what you were told.

Welcome aboard.

8. SySnootles

SySnootles Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    Greetings and Salutations Red! Welcome aboard!

9. cruznseal2

cruznseal2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2001
    welcome, things sure have picking up around here. hopefuly we'll be able to meet you at the next meeting.

-mike

10. Red_Jedi_Knight

May 7, 2002
    the 18th veiwing of epi 2 will work out cause i was planing on seeing that day anyways since i couldn't get tickets to the 12:01 showing. i'm really looking forward to meeting the fanforce of milwookie! i might bring along a few friends who were also interested in joining. hope to see you soon! Red*

11. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    I am one of those unfortunate souls who has to work second shift on Saturday, and Sunday is kindof iffy, too. If unable to attend movie/meeting that weekend, when would the next meeting take place? Any kind of estimate would be great. As for ATOTC, rest assured I'll partake of it at some point shortly after you guys have. Looking forward to hearing what everyone thought and future ideas for the council.
    Thanks again for all of the warm welcomes!

12. jedisister

Dec 1, 2001
    Sounds good Red, will you be able to meet us at westown? Please bring as many friends interested in joining as possible! The more the merrier. The next meeting after May 18, is still up in the air, but we are thinking of having a day trip to Chicago to see AOTC on a digital theatre. Also, planning a Marathon showing of EPI/EPIV - EPVI at my house(in Slinger)sometime in June. These are all tentative plans and will be figured out in the not too distant future. Stay posted here and once the site is fully functional again, look at the wisconsinfanforce website for further updates.

13. deez_the_sith

deez_the_sith Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    Hi Red. Guess who? Hope to see you at meetings and stuff. Bye :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.