main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Fan Force Party at Celebration 2

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LovelyLotus, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    If you haven't seen it, I thought I would post it since the question arose tonight:

Snipped from www.fanforce.net:

"Celebration 2 Fanforce Party Update
    Sun, Mar 24, 02 12:04:59 AM EDT

The Indy Knights are ready to make the Fan Force Party a reality. We have reserved a banquet room at the Hyatt Regency Hotel for Friday May 3rd. Times for the party are from 9 PM to midnight. The price for admission is $17. We are planning activities and giveaways/prizes. Not to mention you never know who will show up. More details to follow on that. Also, this is not just a party for Fan Force City Chapters, but for anyone who posts here. In other words, if you are reading this, then you are invited to come and put some faces to the people that you converse with here. If you are looking for something fun to do after the convention Friday then this is the place to be. For more information and payment options please visit the Official FanForce Party Info, Sign-Up and Payment thread. If you have any questions please feel free to send a private message to whojedi or my self SkylaFett.

Thanks and we hope to see you all there."

The information thread can be seen at:
    Party Information Thread

Lotus!

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Hey, Lotus, as you know, my dad and my best friend are coming all the way from France, do you think they will be allowed to go to the party? I want to go really bad, but there is no way I'm going without them.

3. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Ludo:
    They are totally welcome at the party. I think the message wrote that anyone reading this on or off the boards can go,anyone in the Chapters or out of the chapters, just as long as their ticket has been paid for to get in. They said it's basically covering food and the room they rented. I think it's a pretty decent price..= )

Lotus!

4. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Cool!!

One more thing to look forward to!! :) :)

5. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Shouldn't we all start to get organized so we could buy our tickets ASAP?

6. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Ludo:

You can buy them as individuals. Just go a head and buy them through the thread listed above, and PM one of the folks that is in charge of them. If you have questions you could always talk to Ron. (Icom4 on TFN) about them also since Indy is in charge of the whole thing.

I should be able to get our tickets here in a few days. I just got our passes for the Celebration tonight. Phew..;) NOW I'm excited!

Lotus!

7. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Just PM me or Whojedi when you are ready to by your tickets and we will give you the Pay-Pal info.

8. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Danka Ron..= ) Mucho appreicate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.