main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Force Party Special Announcement

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Shara, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Per a meeting with the Hyatt, there is room available for at the door entry for the party. Entry for these tickets will be available at 8:45 p.m. and the price is $20 cash. The party is being held in the Hyatt Regency Ballroom. There will be two lines, one for the 501st and one for Fan Force. Those paying at the door will need to be in the Fan Force line.

Ok so to wrap it up:
    Entry available @ 8:45 p.m. in the Fan Force line
    Tickets cost $20 cash only

Thanks!

2. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    ok, so if we already paid we can get in line with the 501st?

3. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    Shara, whojedi, SkylaFett, and even Sebulba-X, I just wanted to let you guys know that you rock so hard! This has made this trip all that much better. You have no idea how freaking cool this is, and how happy I am because of it. And for that, I say thank you. I wish I had a better way, but that's all I got. Can't wait to see you all there. :) :) :)

4. DamonVader

DamonVader Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    FANTASTIC!!! My wife and I was so sorry we didn't pay in advance.Would hate to miss any of the weekend events and this party is sure to be a MUST DO! Thanks Sabulba-X, the fine ladies and everyone else here.I have got great info from these boards. I feel so prepared for my first convention! Thanks..see u there!

5. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    If you paid whojedi you need to get in the Fan Force Line.

BTW there is only one fine lady that has been working on this party. the others would be fine gentle men.

6. JMChladek

JMChladek Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    A seperate line for the 501st eh? I'll bet it will be very easy to tell the lines apart. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.