main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Force store

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by Padawan915, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey everyone, just figured I pass this along to everyone. Fan Force, with the icon we had for a while and is also on the Fan Force Comms page has just opened a store. I suggest you check it out. :)

Fan Force store

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Good info. I'll have to pick up one of those bad boys.

Ummm.... Herb? Aren't YOU supposed to be working on a logo for us so WE can have shirts?

<deftly blocks Herb's right cross and runs for the door> ;)

3. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    I'm working on it Joe. I just got the new version of Photoshop while I was out in California, now I can actually do graphics work again. :p

4. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    It's cool Herb. I didn't mean anything by it. I mean, while you were having fun with you "other friends", we've been holding the fort down. It's not like we were enjoying the sun & oogling females who were sporting the latest in silicone technology or anything.

We just did the usual. We sat here in this dank pit of hell, praying for a quick death. Hoping against hope that an errant bolt of lightening would strike us down with the ferocity of a tractor trailer impacting against a watermelon. But don't you worry a bit about us. Tim finally stopped shaking after he ate his left shoe, and I'm sure with the right medication and therapy, I'll eventually regain my sight. I don't even want to talk about Deb & Kelly. I just hope they can lead a happy life after swallowing their own heads.

Have a nice day, buddy! [face_whistling]

5. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    LMAO!

[face_laugh]

That was definitely the funniest thing I've read all day Joe. Actually, I'm doing the banner first for this forum as I type this message. It's gonna be good, believe me on that. I should have it done by the end of the night. :)

6. neeldawg66

neeldawg66 Jedi Master star 8

Mar 21, 2002
    And Joe only gave you the happiest part of our days without you, Herb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.