main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Latin Am. Fan Force Table at C4, Information and help requests DONATIONS=VIP

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Yep, FanForce has a table again this year! We are looking for donations for to buy give-aways at the table this year (and suggestions on what all we should hand out) and donations to get the new FanForce banner made. The new banner design can be found here! We also need pictures of FF events to post at the table and flyers for individual FanForces. Monetary donations can be sent via PayPal to: stlouisfanforce@gmail.com, pictures and flyers can be sent to dajuan@theforce.net.

We are also looking for people to help man/woman the table at various times during the con. Like last time we will have hour long shifts, you can sign up for as many or as few as you wish. All I ask is that if you sign up to help out at the table, you actually show up for your shift. We only had very few cases where people didn't show up last time, so let's keep that record up! I am looking for at least two people per shift, but if more want to hang around and help out, that's fine. It's a great way to meet fellow fans and you are almost guaranteed to meet lots of fellow FF and JCers happy This year I'd like to promote the JC along with FF, hand out info on TFN and the Jedi Council Forums in general, so even if you're not a FFer we could still use your help. I will get a schedule started soon and post that so everyone can stay updated on who is working when.

Please PM me with any questions or comments and check the FF C4 table thread in the C4 forum for the latest updates!

2. JediMasterPanama

JediMasterPanama Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Fan Force Panama Jedi Council estará allí al menos firmaremos el guestbook tal como hicimos para Celebration 3.

Te mando fotos de nuestros eventos! :)

3. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Ojala los pueda conocer en c4.

No me acuerdo donde localizan las mesas en c4. No me acuerdo ver nada en c3. :(

Suerte en el evento. :)

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    You read it right. Anyone who donates toward the FF banner fund will get VIPship the same as the table volunteers. Our thoughts were, not everyone can make it out to LA to help promote our organization, this gives everyone a chance at helping FanForce and earning colors for a week or two. If two people donate together, they will both get VIPship. Write in the "notes" section of the PayPal the screen names of those who are donating and we'll fix you up after the con :D

Remember the PayPal address is: stlouisfanforce@gmail.com

Thanks!!

5. JediMasterPanama

JediMasterPanama Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    En Celebration 3 estaban en el area de Fans (donde estaba el X-Wing tamaño real y donde estaba la sala de dioramas) alli conoci a MegaJediRafa y otros tantos amigos que postean por aqui. Estaban en el stand de TheForce.net casi al lado de donde estaba lo del pinta caritas de niños y tambien cerca del grupo coleccionista de Philly. De seguro en C4 los ubicaremos.

6. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Gracias JediMasterPanama :)

Por esos lados estare con mi nino.

Edit: :eek: y yo estuve ahi en c3 y nunca se me ocurrio preguntar. Claro como andabamos de carreras en mi club. o_O

Estaves si los voy a poder conocer en persona.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.