main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Forces

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by navaren, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    To anyone interested:

I've noticed that the Salt Lake City Fan Force has had a difficult time getting off the ground. If there are any interested participants who would like to attend the Provo Fan Force gatherings (while waiting for your own chapter, of course), we'd be happy to have you down.

For further information, please drop by our board at http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10138.

2. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Thanks for offering! I, unfortunately, am only sixteen, and my parents would not like the idea of me meeting up with people I met on the internet. *sigh* They don't understand. I guess people I meet could be freaks, but still . . .

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    We aren't freaks. That was my big worry too, but once I got to know some people they became a lot of fun. :D

4. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    It's not my worry! In my time at the boards I have made over a dozen friends, including one with whom I have become quite close. My parents, however, do not like the idea of meeting someone who I met on the internet, because I can never really be sure who everyone is, you know? They're very easygoing about everything else, but with the internet, they are pretty adamant. *sigh* :(

5. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I know how that is. Course I'm over 18 so they can't really tell me what to do anymore. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.