Before Fan girl - What if Palps had a niece

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Jul 11, 2014.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Title: "Fan girl", What if Palps had a niece...

Author: AzureAngel2, a silly person with weird ideas at times

Co-Author and editor: DarthUncle, still-husband

Chief Editor: the charming, funny and brilliant swpants666!

Time frame: The story takes place one day before Palpatine gets kidnapped by General Grievous.

Summary: As usually I did not fully agree what Ian McDiarmid said about Palps in an interview recently:

"He has a black, irredeemable heart. There's nothing that can be said about him that's good. When we first saw Vader in the original trilogy, we thought he was the heart of darkness, and nobody could be darker. But now we understand what happened to him. And one of the exciting things about seeing this movie is that you can follow Vader through Anakin's journey every step of the way even if you don't agree with the choices he's making. In part his decisions stem from his traumatic childhood, and his impatient lust for power. And it's that which my character takes and then uses against him."

What has gotten into me that I say he really loves somebody with his dark, black heart? Well, blame it on me watching President Snow in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" recently. See, I like the relationship that he has with his grand-daughter in that particular movie.

Everybody has to love somebody. Like vampire Russell Edgington. Or like the Sir Guy of Gisbourne version that is played by a gorgeous Richard Armitage in the ridiculous BBC series "Robin Hood".

And it is not secret that I love chocolate very much & kindergarten teaching.

But this is more like some crazy self-insert. My main character Nagina may have some things in common with me, but that is about it.

I do not agree with the massacre on-board the family yacht and so - extra inspired by the very slushy animation movie "Anastasia" - somebody was spared death.

Disclaimer: SW is owned by George Lucas, Lucas Lt. and now Walt Disney, whoa !!!

For the following update I use a song by Damien Rice: "9 crimes".

Fan girl, Chapter 1:

The first alarm goes off – my LCD screen which is tuned to a local radio station. The melody of a so-called “oldie” fills the stale air.

Leave me out with the waste

This is not what I do
    It's the wrong kind of place
    To be thinking of you
    It´s the wrong time
    For somebody new
    It´s a small crime
    And I got no excuse
    And is that aright? Yeah
    Give my gun away when it´s loaded
    That aright? Yeah
    If you don´t shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?
    That alright? Yeah
    Give my gun away when it´s loaded
    That aright? Yeah, with you?
    Leave me out with the waste
    This is not what I do
    It´s the wrong kind of place
    To be cheating on you
    It´s the wrong time
    She´s pulling me through
    It´s a small crime
    And I got no excuse
    And is that alright? Yeah
    To give my gun away when it´s loaded
    (Is that alright with you?)
    That alright? Yeah
    If you don´t shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?
    Is that alright? Yeah
    If I give my gun away when it´s loaded
    Is that alright
    Is that alright with you?
    That alright? Yeah
    Is that alright? Yeah
    You don´t shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?
    That alright? Yeah
    Is that alright?
    Is that alright with you?
    (To give my gun away when it´s loaded)
    Is that alright? Yeah
    (You don´t shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?)
    (To give my gun away when it´s loaded)
    Is that alright? Is that alright?
    Is that alright with you? No”

For a brief heartbeat I feel my husband Barin beside me and I smile. “Yes, almost there,” I mumble.

“Sure!” I hear him answer, his voice drenched with irony.

Yawning, I stay in bed and cling on to my pillow. I still have not put up any curtains in my bedroom. This suits my inner clock better.

Besides, a Coruscant dusk is a breathtaking sight to behold. It gives the planet-wide city moments of grace and beauty. For some heartbeats there are no grey steel constructions, no industrial pollution, no rigid class system- just the rosy fingers of light stretching and flexing. A sea of serenity and calm that not even the traffic can harm.

Yet the blessing of brightness does not reach certain areas of the actual planet-wide metropolis. The lower levels are plunged in darkness. The twilight of the neon signs are not enough to illuminate the minds and hearts of the people who live down there.

As most members of the middle class I live at the edge of the abyss. We seldom mix with what is below or above. Literacy and democracy matter to us,not money and power. We believe in life-long learning, are even social to our enemies and all those who try to drag us into the shadows.

In my neighbourhood we have some jokers selling death sticks just opposite the building complex that I live in.

The dealers are a street gang of fourteen kids. The youngest one is eleven and the oldest one is barely seventeen. I can see them quite clearly each time when I look out of the living-room window. Nine humans, a Wookiee whose gender I do not know, a Miraluka female, a Nagai male and a species that I cannot name. But it is definitely male, has green skin and an ape-like face. Anyway, to me the gang has not done any harm with their electric tasers. Not yet.

Praying to the Goddess of Safety or even to divine Shiraya herself just buys me time. I have this ugly certainty. Sooner or later I will have another near-death experience.

Gloomily, I stare ahead of me, recalling the first one. I was very young back then, barely six standard years of age. My first battle against the dark side and I won. But I have been fighting against it ever since. In my own special way.

When my uncle asked me what I intend to do with my life eighteen years ago, straight after college, I told him that I would love to be a caretaker. He took that revelation with a smile and not the stoic reserve that he often shows in public. “So be it!” he had said his blue eyes alight with genuine glee.

I love my current work. My team of fellow kindergarten teachers is brilliant. The location is a dream: much greenery which is rare here on Coruscant.

My uncle still is happy for me, even though he is too busy to meet me in person. Leaving the Senate District where he works has become an enterprise of lately. I am understanding.

The sound of the second alarm – my comm – makes me rise, but not shine. I am not a morning person. This comes with being a follower of the ancient moon goddess of my people, I guess.

The pillow next to me is empty, of course. How foolish of me! Sometimes I forget that Barin is gone. It has been three years now that the Seperatists took him from me, murdered him.

I walk straight into my bathroom unit like a freshly born clone soldier. After a brief sonic shower, I feel more like a human being again. I smile at myself in the mirror.

“Good morning, Nagina!” I say to myself. “There you are.”

Wrapped in a towel, I leave the shower and return into my bedroom. There I put on a scarlet tunic and a pair of sneakers.

Luckily, there is no dress code at the kindergarten. There was one in the last place that I worked for. It was one that my uncle suggested, but we both found out that I was ill-fitted there. I dropped out, before he could make other arrangements for me.

I go back into the bathroom and bring my brown hair in order as much as possible. My magnificent head of hair is what I always liked best about me. But I do not force it into weird buns, topknots, bobs or chignons like Padmé Amidala does.

With my 1.65 meters I am but one centimetre smaller than the very popular Naboo senator and ex-queen. But to my shame I weigh almost double than the frail politician. I must stop eating before I start looking like some Hutt overlord.

Jabba Desilijic Tiure, better known as Jabba the Hutt, is often called the “Bloated One” by my uncle. He hasn't referred to me as bloated yet, but recently he had frowned at me. I still remember his words, “That Besalik cook of your kindergarten seems to be brilliant at her job. You look well-fed.”

Sighing and knowing that my uncle is right, I enter the kitchen and walk straight to the refrigeration unit. I open it and my hand moves towards the blue milk. But then I think better of it and reach for the chocolate milk container. I heat it while listening to more songs of the local radio station. They are interrupted by mostly dire news from the front line.

There is much to celebrate, even in uncertain times like this. Yes, I am a widow and childless. My past is somewhat shadowed. But I am working in a field that always interested me. And I have friends. The universe is a much brighter place when people are around that love you as you are.

A third alarm goes off. It is personal text message from my colleague Shakti.

“Remember the observation files! You need to talk to some parents soon. Let us check out the data together. Hugxxx

Cursing, I put down my mug.

I will be seriously late for work if I stand around here glued to my hot chocolate and Anakin Skywalker, “the hero without fear”. The mug bears his illustration. I got it in a cheap gift shop recently, when I looked up something for my kindergarten group. The children him as much as I do, but for totally different reasons. With thirty-eight I should be ashamed anyway falling for a much, much younger man. Besides, he is no match to Barin, my deceased husband.

Quickly, I clean the mug that is smeared with the evidence of my not-so-secret chocolate addiction.

Come to the dark side!” I smirk. “For we have all the chocolate.”

My uncle would strongly disagree here. He leads a rather austere life. With no chocolate in it. He prematurely ages by years of calling on dark power. Chocolate would have been a wiser choice.

My old-fashioned letter box contains a wine-red envelope. It smells of his aftershave. With no ceremony whatsoever I tear the letter open.

“The Galaxis Opera House,” I press out. “Oh, uncle, you should not have.”

It is a single ticket for the middle ranks, valid at all times. He knows how uncomfortable I feel in his private box. How much I like to sit in a crowd of people. Pretend to be one of them and not a bastard member of House Palpatine.

Hastily, I read the note attached to it:

“My dear,

you should go out more often. Barin would also agree on that. Do us both the favour.
    Your loving uncle”

Of course, he did not sign with his name. He never does. The usage of names is somewhat complicated around him. And I do not do titles.

With the letter pressed to my chest, I walk out of my building complex.

There is no sign of the youth gang to be seen.

I walk on, spotting familiar faces here and there. My next door neighbour walks by, her pittin running ahead of her happily. I wave at them and while I do so, I walk straight into another pedestrian.

Very artfully, I drop my bag, which does me the favour of opening immediately. The lunch box, my water bottle, a story book and a myriad of children paintings spread all over the pavement.

[IMG]

And I join them. I end up on my back with my legs spread wide.

But instead of killing me three times over, the tall Falleen just smiles at me sweetly. He wears an exclusive robe, which proves he does not live in this area. “Excuse me, milady,” he booms with a deep voice. “I am deeply sorry. I did not see you coming.”

Dizzy from the intense gaze of his lavender eyes, I run a hand over my now reddened face.

“If you would allow me to help you out of this unfortunate situation, milady.”

I nod – perplexed at the huge, yet well manicured claws that dangle before me.

The exact moment we touch, his green skin turns into orange-scarlet.

I blink hastily.

“Are you alight, milady?” he asks.

A wet tongue touches my left ankle.

I yelp and this sound gets answered happily by the over-excited pittin that is at my side suddenly. So is my neighbour, his Twilek mistress.

“Nagina?” Aola pipes up, visibly anxious as her twitching lekku tell me. “Shall I walk you back into the house and call a Jedi healer?”

The eyes of the Falleen darken for a brief heartbeat at the word “Jedi.”

“No, I am okay,” I manage to say. “But I am running late for the kindergarten.”

“Ah,” the Falleen muses and his facial colour deepens. “You are a caretaker. How nice. It must be fulfilling to work with the little ones. Shiny, happy faces all day long.”

I am not sure what to say so I grin like some sort of idiot instead of rolling my eye.

Aola watches the Falleen nervously, especially when he says, “Let me give you a ride to your working place.”

I know better than to have a ride with a total stranger. “No, thank you,” I speak with as much dignity as I can muster. “There is my ride already.”

The Falleen does not gaze at the public transporter as I do. He bows deeply, his eyes still lingering on me. “Take good care, milady. I am sure we meet again.”

As I open my mouth to deny the possibility of any meeting between the two of us, he hands me the envelope, containing my uncle´s letter.

“I love the opera as much as your honoured uncle does. We might bump into one another there.”

My eyes widen in horror. He said honoured uncle. What does he know?

With the elegance of his reptile race, the Falleen disappears into the now somewhat busier traffic. His pony tail makes a bobbing movement.

My neighbour reaches out for my cheek. “You look as if you have seen death itself, child.”

“That was Prince Xizor,” I stutter. “So yes, I have seen death.”

Aola usually has bright pinkish skin. Now it looks somewhat paler. As a Twilek woman she has heard about him. “Are you sure?”

“The Force is my witness,” I get out.

The public transporter honks at us. The passengers inside look cross with me. “Please join us!” calls the somewhat desperate pilot. “We are running behind schedule.”

Aola and I exchange a quick look of concern. Public transporters never wait for any individual. I have a bad feeling about this.

(To be continued!)
    Last edited by AzureAngel2, Jul 12, 2014
    DarthUncle likes this.
  2. Revanfan1 Chosen One

star 5
    Hahaha! Come to the dark side, we have chocolate! [face_laugh]
    Lady_Misty and AzureAngel2 like this.
  3. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    Ahhh. Now I know who Uncle is! I wonder how he feles about her Anakin mug :p
    Tsk. Xizor. He makes much more sense now.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Nagina is a lovely name & a fascinating character. Rhetorical question: Who doesn't love chocolate? [face_laugh] Now, on the other hand, if this were about Palpy's daughter :eek: [face_sick] Not the mental image you want. :p
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    If Xixor knows what's good for him he will leave her alone or he will meet his fate twenty years plus sooner than expected.
    AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  6. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
  7. aleja2 Force Ghost

star 2
    I love this! Beautifully written, and I adore Nagina.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    a lovely OC (based on your life;))
    Nyota's Heart and AzureAngel2 like this.
  9. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Yep, she's the Emperor's niece. :p
    Nyota's Heart and AzureAngel2 like this.
  10. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Then proof positive and exhibit #1 - you can't pick your family even if you'd really like to. [face_rofl]
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Cannot forget that adorable cookie monster poster, using that very slogan, @Revanfan1

Thanks for editing one of the many versions here, @SWpants

@Nyota's Heart: I wanted a kindergarten teacher to be a very unlikely heroine once in a while.

@Lady_Misty: Let us put this to the test.

Thanks for taking the time to read, sweet @Darth Gangrenous.

You make me blush, dear @aleja2.

@earlybird-obi-wan: INSPIRED and NOT based. Palps is not my uncle, nor is my husband dead. I also do not live on Coruscant.

@Darth Gangrenous: You will get pardoned should you ever cross the Empire, okay? ;)

I simply love and adore you, @Nyota's Heart.
  12. Tyranus230 Force Ghost

star 7
    Palps might want to go on Maury to prove the relationship. :p
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Or Nagina will. :rolleyes: That is not my uncle! [face_laugh]
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  14. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    * whacks @Tyranus230 with her German soccer flower necklace

Ich komme da gleich rüber, Mr!

* hugs Ty anyway

Oh and I decided to try to update this on Sundays and "Human heritage" on Wednesdays from now on.

And because this is Sunday and I need to calm my nerves somehow due to the current soccer match going on, I update now. Before I stitch into my fingers one more time.

[IMG]

I will never make a SW felt doll again when soccer is on. My poor fingers!

To update is a better idea:

My face is flushed and I sweat like a Tusken Raider under his desert robes. If looks could kill, I would be dead by now. There is not a single passenger on-board who feels any sympathy for me I held everyone up because I am my uncle’s niece, and the transporter pilot somehow knew that. I would rather be late for work than cause others so many problems.

“I have no clue who you are, lady,” growls a dishevelled looking human, “But I will remember your face. Next time we meet, you are bantha poodoo.”

I do not wish to argue with him. All I want is to be out of this transporter.

As I pass the pilot on my way out, I notice that his pupils are widened. Fear stands written all over his bearded face.

“I am sorry,” I whisper.

“You better be, Muppet,” an elderly lady complains. “I hate favouritism. Your daddy must be in flight control.”

The fact is that my daddy is dead as is my mother, but that is not her business. I stare at my feet as I stumble out, reliving the massacre on the Jafan III once more. My uncle´s unholy baptism.

The express transporter is already there and I flee inside like a scared nerf.
    I bury my nose straight into my book pad, wishing that I would possess a holoband. Or would at least carry headphones with me so I could drown it all out – the past, the present and the future.

The dark may be patient, but I am too. I am a caretaker. Therefore I will keep on trying.

The flight is quick because it does not stop until I reach the level the kindergarten is at. For me the walk there is like a walk of shame, but then one of my children spots me and calls out my name in adoration.
    I pause my steps, look at little Beaplli and his mother. They are both Muun. So was Hego Damask. I give my best not to flinch at the very thought of the banker who used to play an important role in my uncle´s life.

“How good of you to be at work at least fifteen minutes before your shift starts, my dear Nagina,” the tall Muun woman beams. “I love punctuality. It is a virtue.”

Right now, I do not feel very virtuous. Of course my uncle cannot leave my life alone. He cannot fully steer it, but he can interfere. Traffic control. Imagine that! Just because I am too stupid to walk normally around a corner.

My thoughts are interrupted by a happy voice. “Look, I made an Obi-Wan painting!”

Beaplli waves hastily with his art work, while his mother smirks with slight displeasure. She cannot stop her son adoring a Jedi who has fought against her people. But she respects his preferences and affections as long as he does not let her down. Mathematics and statistics are essential for the Muun.

“Why does Obi-Wan carry two light sabres into battle?” I inquire carefully.

“That looks more symmetrical,” Beaplli beams, happy that I noticed his addition. “He also can fight better with two sabres.”

“And pray, why are they red?”

“Blue is boring. Green looks ill.”

I think of my uncle´s eyes that are blue most of the time. They were not when he Force strangled my mother, his older half-sister. “I like boring,” I say, my voice soft.

Beaplli frowns at me, but then grins. “This is because you are a care taker.”

His mother holds her breath, insulted by her son´s conclusion. I am not.

“Caretakers are boring for you?” I shoot back. “Fancy that.”

“You are different,” Beaplli explains quickly and tucks at my tunic with his pale hand.

“I love you, too,” I whisper and earn a happy beam from him.

The metal security gate opens when I hold my identity card against it. We all walk through it together.

“Thank you for working with him,” His mothers mutters under her breath. “You and your co-teachers are angels."

I would like to tell the friendly Muun that I am more of a gate keeper. The Naboo have a legend about six impenetrable gates that hold back chaos. House Palpatine is one of those gates. Unfortunately, for all of us my uncle is the one with the master key. And he is about to use it.

(To be continued!)
    Last edited by AzureAngel2, Jul 13, 2014
    Falcon likes this.
  15. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Definitely one way to look at Imperial control, holding the master key [face_laugh] =D= Beaplli and his mom are pleasant and courteous to Nagina, although naturally Beaplli has the frankness of his age. :D
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't blame the other passengers for being mad!

“Caretakers are boring for you?” I shoot back. “Fancy that.”

“You are different,” Beaplli explains quickly and tucks at my tunic with his pale hand.

*laughs* Yeah...she is.
    If only he knew...
    Nyota's Heart likes this.
  17. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    caring for an adorable little Muun. Does she know about Darth Plagueis?
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Some of my teachers were boring but my second grade teacher wasn't from my memories. She taught the class how to do ASL for 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' and another song. I still remember a good bit of it.

It always is a bad thing when one of the gatekeepers in procession of the Master Key is for the wrong side.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. Cem_Fel Force Ghost

star 4
    So, finally I have some time to write something about your newest story.

I liked reading the first chapter, introducing Nagina. She seems to be very symphatic and I like her addiction to chocolate (there is a reason, why I forbid myself to carry more than one tiny stick of chocolate with me to work...) I also like your characterization of Palpatine, he isn't less cruel but... he has a tiny weak spot for his little niece, it seems.

The second chapter was a very enjoyable read as well. I like your little Muun, he is kind of cute with his frankness and I do like his explanation for adding two sabers. It does fit perfectly with the little sentence about Muuns loving maths ;)

I really like your newest FF :D I'll try to keep on reading, to me the chapters have the perfect length :)
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. aleja2 Force Ghost

star 2
    "I would like to tell the friendly Muun that I am more of a gate keeper. The Naboo have a legend about six impenetrable gates that hold back chaos. House Palpatine is one of those gates. Unfortunately, for all of us my uncle is the one with the master key. And he is about to use it."

I love the contrast between Nagina's quiet, peaceful if not 100% content life - you can tell how much she enjoys being a caregiver even as she feels the weight of her family - and the foreboding atmosphere, the sense of impending tragedy. So beautifully done! I am really enjoying this.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes, @Nyota's Heart, they have a certain frankness around that particular age... :rolleyes:

@SWpants, yepp, if only...

@earlybird-obi-wan: Nope, no spoilers. Sorry!

@Lady_Misty: Indeed! [:D]

@Cem_Fel: I have your telephone contacts plus email ones... oh and your home address, you are on my what´s app, I know where your house lives... ;) so I make sure you can follow me, baby!

@aleja2: I am glad that you noticed! :) Here is more:

My colleague Shakti, a human from Ansion, is happy to see me. Like me she is early. Our parents, a colourful mix of upper middle class Coruscanti, can be thanked for our punctuality.

I hang up my bag in the closet and change into my slippers. Our kindergarten is like a second home for the children. So my only dress code is to wear slippers inside the building.

Something or better to say someone collides with my legs. I look down and look into a pair of green eyes.

Hello!” crows Mara happily and beams up at me with her round face. The two-year-old is our youngest student. We take in children from all species. Our only requirement is that they have to be between two years of age and six years of age.

I pat her head, enjoying the feeling of her frizzy red hair under my palm. “Hello there, too!”

She holds up a Master Yoda puppet. “Look!”

Her mother, also a brunette, shrugs bashfully. “Mara has loved that little green guy since she saw him on the holonews. What can you say? So I made this.”

I swallow any reprimand. If Mara´s mother regards the powerful and wise Jedi master as a little green guy, so be it. He probably would laugh about it. My uncle once told me that Yoda has a quirky humour and loves working with the younglings of the Jedi order.

Mara babbles something unintelligible and starts dancing around me, with the Yoda puppet clenched to her chest.

Lucius, a blond human boy, walks by and says, “General Skywalker is way cooler, silly.”

Mara stops dancing, her little face suddenly transformed into a mask of concentration. Then she announces, “Do not like Skywalker. He silly.”

The preschooler looks angry, but then his best friend Jalen, a brown haired human, places a hand on his shoulder. “If Mara does not like Skywalker, then leave her be.”

But Skywalker is mightier than Master Yoda,” Lucius sulks. “They say he has much more Midi-Chlorians in his blood.”

Skywalker stupid,” insists Mara with the dignity of a little queen. “Yoda clever.”

Jalen laughs heartily. “You cannot force anybody to like Master Skywalker.”

Yeah, says the absolute Obi-Wan fan,” complains his friend, while Mara strolls away, singing under her breath.

Who do you prefer, Nagina?” Jalen asks me somewhat provoking.

I grin carefree. “I prefer good boys getting the breakfast trolley.”

For a split second Jalen makes a face, but then he reaches out for Lucius and drags him along. They run down the corridor, where Erisi, our Besalik cook, already waits for them.

Mara´s mother seizes the opportunity and steps closer to me. “Nagina, have there been any...” she hesitates, not sure how to formulate her nagging question.

I know exactly what ails her. “Mara is a sweet, charming girl. The other children do not wonder in the least about toys hovering through the air. Due to the war reporting from the front lines, the talents of the Jedi knights are a normal sight for the children.”

The relief of Mara´s mother is visible.

Besides,” I continue, “I do not wish the Jedi order to spot her potential either. I find it very cruel to take babies and toddlers away from their parents. Children need to bond and grow with their family.”

The tall brunette sniffs, her eyes filled with tears.

Before I can step aside I am trapped in a strong Wookiee-like hug that almost crushes my ribs. Mara´s mother works for a security company as a body guard far as I know. I wonder what would happen to me if I was an assassin of sorts.

Lucius and Jalen come back with the trolley. It is time to gather the rest of my group that is still with the kindergarten teachers from the early shift.

DarthUncle likes this.
  22. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    She holds up a Master Yoda puppet. “Look!”

Her mother, also a brunette, shrugs bashfully. “Mara has loved that little green guy since she saw him on the holonews. What can you say? So I made this.”

Her mother is talented and Mara is adorable!
    (don't uh...don't tell her adult self that I said that

But Skywalker is mightier than Master Yoda,” Lucius sulks. “They say he has much more Midi-Chlorians in his blood.”

Skywalker stupid,” insists Mara with the dignity of a little queen. “Yoda clever.”

[face_laugh] both are right! Though Yoda is mightier because he knows how to properly use the force. Skywalker's all RAWR POWER I USE YOU NOW!

I know exactly what ails her. “Mara is a sweet, charming girl. The other children do not wonder in the least about toys hovering through the air. Due to the war reporting from the front lines, the talents of the Jedi knights are a normal sight for the children.”

:) Good!
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. Tyranus230 Force Ghost

star 7
    The new chapters look good!
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    cute little Mara already with a dislike for a Skywalker, funny
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  25. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Mara is so cute! [face_love] But, :_| for what is to come for her.

Didn't Mara make fun of Master Yoda or at least Luke's description of him, or is it just in fan fics?

Both are powerful but as Pants put it Yoda knows how to apply is power while Anakin is raw power that could boil over at any moment.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade