main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

San A, TX Fan new to SA

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Tarzan, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarzan

Tarzan Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2008
    I am a Star Wars fan who is new to SA. Can someone give me a rundown about the local fanforce group? I gather you guys do a monthly meeting....What is the usual meeting, who are the usual suspects? Is there a group that does Star Wars RPG? Are there EU book groups?

Also, I have wanted to get into a costuming for quite a while....Are there any costume experts? FYI: Anyone who is above a costume idiot (me) is, in my eyes, an expert.

A little about me:
    Big EU fan...some comics, but mostly books and especially the audiobooks (I have quite a few)!

Watch the movies (on DVD) ad nausea and haven?t missed a Clone Wars episode yet?.Watched the Clone Wars movie twice in an empty Quarry Market theater.

Listen to most of the Star Wars Podcasts when I am not listening to Star Wars audiobooks.

Just started getting into the RPG game and would like to learn from someone who is seasoned.

Not much of a gamer, but I did buy Force Unleashed and beat it in a week (loved it). Also played the first KOTOR (Ditto), but haven't played KOTOR2....they didn't make it for the MAC or PS :(

As I said above, I want to get into a costume. I would love to do a trooper, but I am not sure that I can manage the hobby part?.I was the kid who couldn?t color in the lines!

2. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Welcome Billy! I got your email, and have added you to our mailing list. We have a meeting coming up this weekend, and hope you are able to make it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.