main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Fan new to SA

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Tarzan, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarzan

Tarzan Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2008
    I am a Star Wars fan who is new to SA. Can someone give me a rundown about the local fanforce group? I gather you guys do a monthly meeting....What is the usual meeting, who are the usual suspects? Is there a group that does Star Wars RPG? Are there EU book groups?

Also, I have wanted to get into a costuming for quite a while....Are there any costume experts? FYI: Anyone who is above a costume idiot (me) is, in my eyes, an expert.

A little about me:
    Big EU fan...some comics, but mostly books and especially the audiobooks (I have quite a few)!

Watch the movies (on DVD) ad nausea and haven?t missed a Clone Wars episode yet?.Watched the Clone Wars movie twice in an empty Quarry Market theater.

Listen to most of the Star Wars Podcasts when I am not listening to Star Wars audiobooks.

Just started getting into the RPG game and would like to learn from someone who is seasoned.

Not much of a gamer, but I did buy Force Unleashed and beat it in a week (loved it). Also played the first KOTOR (Ditto), but haven't played KOTOR2....they didn't make it for the MAC or PS :(

As I said above, I want to get into a costume. I would love to do a trooper, but I am not sure that I can manage the hobby part?.I was the kid who couldn?t color in the lines!

2. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Welcome Billy! I got your email, and have added you to our mailing list. We have a meeting coming up this weekend, and hope you are able to make it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.