main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Script of Episode III-Spoilers (add your own scene)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarthLuxor, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLuxor

DarthLuxor Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    I'll start and let's see what we can come up with!

Episode III
    Shroud of Darkness/Fade To Black/The Darkest Hour (Can't decide which I like better)

It has been three years since the battle of Geonosis. The Jedi have suffered mass deaths as the Confederacy's droid army has continued to overwheml the Republic.

Supreme Chancellour Palpatine has whethered under the Stress of Civil War. Due to the lack of leadership more systems have fell from the Republic. The Reminants of the Republic looks despartely to the decreasing Jedi to save the galaxy.

Amist all this the Jedi Coucil mandiated the mentaly and phiscyal hurt Anakin Skywalker to protect Senator Amidallia. The council remains unaware of ther forbidden marriage.

Fade Down to the senator craft with Tationne in the distance.
    Fade to
    Inside the ship

Anakin-We shouldn't be going back there. The only thing that place holds for me is pain.

Padme-Anakin your brother is getting married. He is all you have left you can call family.

Anakin-Family! Family! Your my family! If it wasn't for Obi-Wan I'd still have my mother. We could all be happy.

Padme-I'm sorry Anakin, but I feel we must get to know them better. Like our future depended on it.
    Fade to the cockpit of Slave 1
    A hologram of Jabba the Hutt appears.

Jabba In Huttese
    Jango, your my kind of slime. I have information of the bounty your looking for. Come to Tationne and will we profit together.
    (end transmission)
    Boba-I shall prove myself worthy Dad. I shall track the bounty that has alluded so many others.
    Show Slave 1 enetering hyperspace.

Your guys turn!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.