main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Fanboy Premieres at Cape Con!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I was wondering that as well. I just figured that it still didn't start till 8:30. If it doesn't, I'll head back to the hotel to relax a little.

2. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    The con ends at 8. I talked to PV and he said the guy that updates the website has too much to do to update it or something. PV and I both think we should start the film at 8:15 and no later than 8:30. I mean, the runtime is 90 minutes now, and there's supposed to be a Q and A panel afterwards. It would be nice for people that are driving back that night.

3. TheSimi

TheSimi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    Scott and I will be there but costumeless. What time is everybody planning on leaving from around here in the morning and is there a meeting place to caravan?

4. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    I'm leaving my place at 7. But then again, I'm hitting some stores first. And I seriously doubt I'll be staying at the con till 8. I'll head back to my hotel room to rest a little first then come back.

5. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,
    The con went great, we had our premier last night and it was very well recieved, thanks to everyone for all the hard work that everyone put into the production of Fanboy, its going to pay off big! We will be having a Paducah premier near the end of May, I will post when I iron out the last details, and how bout a meeting this month? I'll put one together and start a thread

6. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Congratulations to everyone involved in the film, especially Tilford for his hard work and dedication. The movie rocked man, I want to see it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.