main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Fanboy Stuff You've Bought.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Murder_Sandwhich, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    I've bought

- A R2D2 bubble bath
    - A Jango Fett bubble bath
    - A light up lightsaber
    - A HUGE Darth Vader Photomosiac
    - A OT Pillow Case (I still use it)
    - Darth Maul action figure
    - Various Comics
    - Videos, DVD's
    - A superman T-shirt
    - Rip-off Star Wars Showbags
    - Episode 1 hat "Mos Espa- PODRACING"
    - A Wolverine talk back action figure
    - Giant light up Batman
    - Batman Showbags (with costume :p )

and i plan on buying this

If this doesnt fit my bulbous head, nothing will.

Edit: Might help to write something, MS....

2. Imperialtrooper

Imperialtrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    I once paid a lot of money for full Stormtrooper armour. Oh, and I also owned a star wars battery operated toothbrush when I was a kid..

3. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    I have a few thousand dollars worth of toys (mostly Star Wars) which I'm going to start selling off soon.

I've had SW T-Shirts, pillow cases, mugs, glasses, scartch & sniff book, comics, costumes, videos, DVDs, board games, video games... the list can go on indefinately. :D

4. -luigi-

-luigi- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Mostly DVDs for me, I have a few toys but nothing to rival Neech's collection.
    I do have about a dozen signed Star Trek Videos though, every series except for Enterprise.

5. Noelle-D

Noelle-D Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2004
    I've got that Jango Fett bubble bath, too. It lords over the shower ^_^.

My bedroom door is near completly covered by those little Star Wars OT stickers you used to be able to buy at Crazy Clarks. Every time we have company, out come the beach towels to hide it :D.

Aside from that, modest collection of toys, plushdolls, magazine clips, costumes, PC Games. My room is wallpapered in posters, so much so that there's a three week waiting list to be put up.

Then there's my Precious', my comics. I have a down-right creepy Danger Girl collection, all carefully wrapped in plastic and on display. Danger Girl, Batgirl, Lone, Tomb Raider, Harley Quinn. Preciousss...

6. Murder_Sandwhich

Apr 7, 2004
    I want to start collecting, but i have no money. I think i need a job... :( . I also want a stormtrooper costume but no helmets would fit my head.

7. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    Only start collecting if you're positive... I mean really, abosultely, no doubt in the infinite universes that you'll want all the crap you buy in ten years time.

I don't regret the stuff I've bought (well, most of it) but I sure as hell don't want it anymore.

...and as Otter might tell you; Make sure you have room to display it all. No point buying the stuff if you're just going to box it up and save it for that 'eventual' rainy day.

8. Murder_Sandwhich

Apr 7, 2004
    Im sure i will. My friends think im insane with the amount of Star Wars things in my room.

9. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    Most of the stuff I have are things like novels and reference guides. The most fanboyish thing I have is probbaly the Jedi costume my Mum made for AOTC. :p

10. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    (Note to others: he's the one with the Purple saber in our banner. ;) )

T'was a good costume Marv.

11. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    Behold my gay-saber!

12. -luigi-

-luigi- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    It's a valid life-choice Marv.

13. Noelle-D

Noelle-D Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2004
    Don't diss the purple saber, that's Mace's color. It's a very manly color.

*snicker*

14. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Being that I worked in a Comic Book store for about five years, well where do I start :confused:

Some of the things I have are just plain scary [face_worried]

15. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Stormtrooper_Shrink Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Hmm, I don't have much in the way of major collectables, such as the stormtrooper armour, or the lightsaber replicas. I have a whole heap of books - a couple of shelves' worth, a couple of pretty good figurines, a place to shove the DVDs when they come out in September, a fair number of posters, and my very useful pair of plastic lightsabers. :p

And they're all fangirl material. ;)

16. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Yeah fangirl stuff...but not much.

Getting rid of most of the Star wars stuff I had, but still holding on to my comics for artistic purposes of course.

Most of my fan stuff is Lord of the Rings figures which I still like to play with on my desk :)

17. HappyBob

HappyBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    When it comes to Star Wars I try to stick to the more practical side of things, like books and the occasional comic (although admittedly there's an unhealthy number of them, and they're in -ugh- chronological order). I dread that if I were to give way and buy even a single action figure, I'd wake up the next day hung over, lying on a large, alphabetically-arranged pile of SW-themed K-Mart toilet paper.

That said, in the last month or so I have bought:
    -A Stephen Hawking action figure from the Simpsons "World of Springfield" series, complete with beer glass and boxing glove. (Really, how could you NOT?)
    -A rather nifty old school Mario Bros. shirt.
    -A $3 CD entitled Ricky Martin: A Tribute. It was, uh, for a friend. No, really - each year we send each other huge collection of infuriatingly worthless crap. We're far too easily amused.

18. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    I too have the hawking/simpsons figure :p

19. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    I just picked up Leonardo from the new Ninja Turtles line and painted his mask red to match the original comics... but then I couldn't resist and painted black detailing throughout all the grooves on his body just to make him look even better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.