main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Fanboys - Feb. 6th - Shouldn't we all be going to this?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sol_Jedi, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    SJ your Chariot awaits and MZ sorry to hear you can't make it and hope you feel better soon and with all this rain maybe your Money Tree will bloom.
    Ok as requested by VK2 there are so many different eateries around here, that it just really depends on what people are hungry for but close to the theather there is a Macaroni Grill, Islands,Indian(?name), Mimi's Cafe and on the way, Hoff's Hut, Mary Calendars, Elephant Bar, Red Lobster, Soup Plantation, Black Angus, Claim Jumper just to name a few, here is the Link to more:http://dinesite.com/city/city-13981/?&t=9
    I will have the VanPool ready so anybody that needs Shuttle Service it will be availible.[face_dancing]

2. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    To GF, Mary, SJ and CD,

I had a great time, guys! The movie and the company were great. The food at Mimi's was delicious. To anyone who didn't go, I recommend this movie highly. It was very funny with a lot of cameos and references that only true fans will pick up on. I missed the one about Top Gun, but I think I caught most of the others.

3. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    Yes a most enjoyable evening and even if you weren't a SW Fan, there are still many Jokes you could get, a most enjoyable film and the company and food were awesome!!!!![:D]

4. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    Hey guys, they're adding Fanboys to the AMC 8 in Burbank and the Mann 6 in Hollywood this weekend. Maybe not this weekend, but next, maybe we could get together so that maybe MZ and maybe others can join us. Just a suggestion, post here for thoughts/suggestions.

5. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    Well they pulled it at the Amc Rolling Hills but Mary and I are up for another viewing and if we went to the Chinese 6 upstairs at the Kodak Center then we could show MZ the Chinese since he hasn't been there yet.:-B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.