main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX FANBOYS premiere in Austin!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Grand Admiral Strife, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    Greetings San Antonio! I bring a message from our good friend Ernie Kline, director of FANBOYS:

Hello!

This is Ernie Cline, the writer of Fanboys. Our movie is (finally) being released in just a few weeks, on February 6th. It's only opening in 8 cities, then will be released wider if it does well on opening weekend.

In conjunction with Alamo Drafthouse I'm trying to rally as many 501st member and Star Wars fans as possible to attend the screening at 7pm Friday, on Feb. 6th. (Not sure which Alamo yet - they're announcing it later this week.) We'll have the local press there, and are planning some other cool stuff for that opening night screening. We're trying to get as many fans as possible to come out in costume, wearing Star Wars t-shirts, wielding their lightsabers, or just to showing up to enjoy the flick. I've seen you guys post on the Fanboys myspace and wanted to make sure the Austin Fan Force knew about the event.

Please shoot me an email if you have any questions.

MTFBWYA,

Ernie
    ernie@ernestcline.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.