main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Fanboys - Sept 19th

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by echosevin, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrHaggis

DrHaggis Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2004
    May 17th is the premiere, then it runs from the 22-27th. I would think that the premiere, with the single showing of Pegwarmers, would be the optimal night. But it is a Sunday night, so I could understand some hesitation to have late night event.

2. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Our next meeting isn't scheduled until the end of May so we should go ahead and discuss our plans in this thread.

I'm with Dr. Haggis - we should go to the premiere. Especially since it's a double bill with Pegwarmers. That weekend is the Victoria Day long weekend - so hopefully some folks will actually be in town and make it out!

3. Rusted_Halo

Rusted_Halo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2008
    i just finished watching Fanboys and it's frakin' funny (sorry couldn't wait)...after watching it i feel that this movie should have gotten alot more promotion then it has gotten... it touches on all things geek and even has some Trekkie bash which i loved.. there's so much to say but trying very hard not to say something that would scream spoiler... i just think kyle newman should have tryed to reach out to the SW fan forces and 501st in the areas where the movie is/was released to help promote it 'cos it would be very fitting.. well it's off to bed for me and i'll probably watch it again when i get up with my boyfriend since his a kristen bell fan and there's one stop that will make him drool a wee bit

4. darth-paul-

darth-paul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2004
    I just finished watching it too. Great movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.