main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Fanboys - The Movie

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by ---Vossk---, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    So I was watching School for Scoundrels last night, and this was in the previews. Looks halarious, the target release date is August 17, 07
    Heres the Link
    gotta love the Trekkie statue part!

2. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    OMG!!! YES!!!! WE'RE THERE!!!

3. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    I guess this is their hyping for the Ep IV coming out in september, cant wait for both of them!

4. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Yea, I'm surprised I haven't heard more about that yet... I want to talk to someone with a theatre about both...

5. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    I think Lucas Arts is trying to keep it under the table, but someone got the info about it and let the public hear about it

6. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Do you know of any stories about it? Just curious..

7. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    ive heard that theyre going to rerelease each movie remastered in theaters each year, like episode IV this year, episode V next year, etc, using the best updated tech they can.

8. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Yea, that's what I heard and then told everyone. I need to call someone about it. I would have thought I would have heard more by now.

9. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    hey guys im from the richmond VA boards but i saw this post . the word is ep 1-6 is going to be in 3D . one for every year for the next 6 years. im talking to lucus film to get star wars ep 2 back in the theater. its been hard but im almost there. but only RICMOND VA .for sure fan boys movie is there to hype up star wars. i just hope its for hypeing it up for star wars ep4 in september.and were did you guys hear that star wars was coming out in sept anyway? send me a site or something

10. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    It's a rumor that's been floating around our members. I'm trying to get some more definite confirmation as well. I'll post whatever I hear.

11. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

Jan 2, 2007
    cool, just keep me posted

12. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    thats cool! getting Episode 2 back into your theaters, got any specific reason for it? or just want to see it again? as for the 3D, if thats true, that'll be great. Only problem i would see is remodeling a movie thats already been shot and not designed for any 3D things being refitted for well, 3D. But that would definately be great.

13. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

Jan 2, 2007
    G.L. told every one that it was going to be in 3D. at C3 about 3 years back

14. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    "The movie has been delayed to add a cameo with Kevin Smith and sound effects from the Star Wars films, which were authorized by George Lucas himself after he saw an early cut and approved. "

The new release date is Jan. 18th 2008...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.